ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

435 43325
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 435 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Pick: I took a pen, drew the little drop, then filled it in. I left one spot white on them all to make it look more cartoony.

Manlyman: That game is just pure evil and torture, I couldn't do that to the people.

Cenere: When it comes to anthro pictures, it is best to keep your eyes fixed at chest level and down, unless you want to realize you are fapping to a horse.

That makes two each...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

R2, we all knew this day would come. We always denied but it's time to face reality: you seriously need to cut back on those Cheetos. I mean the way you've been consuming them just isn't natural!

That game is just pure evil and torture,  I couldn't do that to the people.

Hey! You've been reading my comments.(I'm totally fine with it)
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Finally got all three. Lets just put them all together to reduce confusion.

Pick: I took a pen, drew the little drop, then filled it in. I left one spot white on them all to make it look more cartoony.

Yes! I have won the battle of shovel! You all shall bow down to me and my girly sidekick!

âPangâ

Manlyman: That game is just pure evil and torture, I couldn't do that to the people.

R2, we all knew this day would come. We always denied but it's time to face reality: you seriously need to cut back on those Cheetos. I mean the way you've been consuming them just isn't natural!
Good for you, I'm sure it'll be more well received than my (first) 1,000th post :P

Cenere: When it comes to anthro pictures, it is best to keep your eyes fixed at chest level and down, unless you want to realize you are fapping to a horse.

"The more people in a group, the less the collective IQ will be"

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

Sal.... We are getting impacient. What's next?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

What's next?

Step three of course (pure irony >).
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Step three of course (pure irony >).

That..that isn't irony haha
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

Sal will be dead if he doesn't start soon.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Phase three will come very soon. I had to finish some stuff up with phase two.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Phase 3

The first portion of phase 3 will be extremely fast and easy, while the second portion of phase 3 will be extremely long. Phase 3 will require the participation of the volunteers as a team. We'll begin by grouping the volunteers into groups of 3; leftovers will go with me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

It will be a mystery.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

That's completely up to you, my friend. If you can't find a group to join, you can join with me.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

I'll be with anyone who wants me to be with them, or I can just go with Sal lol. I don't have much time to actually talk around to find a group, so.... yeah.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,310 posts

I'll join with soccerdude2. I will also offer to join with pickpocket.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,310 posts

Never mind the second sentence, as pickpocket appears to be grouping via comments.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

Someone should make a list of volunteers.

Showing 136-150 of 435