Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Sep 16, '13 at 4:44am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

I'm just curious about the Turtle Takeover event. Will there be turtles scattered on the map for us to kill?

That's what everyone thought it would be but it seems it will be just like Minisha Raid event the only difference is the mob will be a huge turtle in the field and will continuously re-spawn on random location of the map.

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 3:38am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

That's what everyone thought it would be but it seems it will be just like Minisha Raid event the only difference is the mob will be a huge turtle in the field and will continuously re-spawn on random location of the map.

The event announcement with details was misleading. Most of us thought it is going to be a mass invasion of turtles in Cabal Online towns >.

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 4:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Speaking of announcement, ESTsoft has recently made another announcement in regards to their plans for the future Cabal Online Steam server. They're planning to apply a month-long double all XP for the server. What are your thoughts? You can see the details here: http://cabal.estgames.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=3025

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 4:33am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Woah. Isn't that too early??

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 4:01am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Woah. Isn't that too early??

I do favor their decision to post this at this point. They must be worried about the continuous activity in the Steam Greenlight page that it may need more active users to support the game. With these kind of announcement, players will be more motivated to give their full support for the campaign. Everyone loves to hear rewards they could get.

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 3:50am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Enough with the server boosts. The 2nd week of weekend bonuses event has just started :D

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 5:11am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Enough with the server boosts. The 2nd week of weekend bonuses event has just started :D

Friday? I thought it will only be activated during weekends? @.@

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 1:46am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Friday? I thought it will only be activated during weekends? @.@

Friday is included on a weekend. LoL

Anyways, have you guys seen it? CABAL Online entered top 10 in Greenlight. I think in a months time or in the next batch our game will be included together with the others on being available on Steam.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 4:26am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Anyways, have you guys seen it? CABAL Online entered top 10 in Greenlight. I think in a months time or in the next batch our game will be included together with the others on being available on Steam.

Oh wow! They really are going forward. I'm getting more confident on the possibility of the game launching on Steam next month :D

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 5:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Oh wow great news then, this is what I've been waiting for, Glad the support keeps on coming but we can't be confident now, We still need to continue in supporting the game until it's been declared to have greenlit.

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!