Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 3:34am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I manage to get some cores and the 1 hour rings a couple of times but I may say that you can't solo that monster imo if you're not that high level because it really got some huge defence on it.

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 4:48am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

I don't if it's a good news but they have announced that Gamerica will handle the support for CABAL Brazil and they have open the test item shop where they will give a 100 bonus e-coin for players to test the shop until October 6th.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 1:56am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

I really don't have an idea regarding the Gamerica service, I tried to search for them and it appears that they only provide support in Brazil. I don't know if it is a good or bad decision but if it will be better than Gamemaxx's service which had some negative feedback from the players of the Brazil server that will be good sign for ESTsoft.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 3:23am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Only time will tell whether the new support for CABAL Brasil will provide better than the previous one. I currently more eager in helping out to gather more support for the game's campaign in Steam Greenlight. We can't relax on the top 10 we should spread the word about this and help the game in receiving yes votes from others.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 1:31am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Have you already read about this? CABAL received its greenlit! Our support paid off now they just need some preparations and the game will be officially be available on Steam!

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 3:03am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Just saw it earlier when I log-in to my Steam account. Good thing I followed them that's why I automatically read that the game had greenlit. Need to prepare for the upcoming activities that they implement.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 3:24am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

I'm excited for the month-long server boost, I was planning to create a new character and that will be the right time to do it. I want to create a Wizard which has the higher chance of being invited on a party due to damage wise.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 4:25am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

What's the percent of the boost? Will they just make the weekend bonuses a month-long one? That's currently what bugging me.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 4:44am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

What's the percent of the boost? Will they just make the weekend bonuses a month-long one? That's currently what bugging me.

We may never know until they provide the details for it. We just need to wait for the announcement maybe around next week to make sure what will happen after that.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 1:46am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I do want to see the details regarding their plans for the game and when will it be available on Steam.

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!