Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 4:25am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Does it really take a while before a game can be accessible on Steam after receiving greenlit on Steam Greenlight?

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 2:42am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Does it really take a while before a game can be accessible on Steam after receiving greenlit on Steam Greenlight?

Yup, you'll need to wait a bit. They need to do some client side work to make sure it works when you launch in Steam (Shift+Tab overlay). In addition, they might add some Steam achievements for you to earn.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 4:32am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Anyone here who has been playing the game for a very long time? Just want to ask what kind of Halloween events they provide?

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 1:47am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

I remember there was a monster raid of some sort and some XP events. That were the events I can remember since I only started to play the game last year.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 4:11am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Who's excited on the server boost, anyone here got any plans on playing more time during those days? You can add me up on your party and let's hunt together.

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 2:36am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Who's excited on the server boost, anyone here got any plans on playing more time during those days? You can add me up on your party and let's hunt together.

Yo, add me up IGN: Jesti, just send me a message on what time and when. Let's just meet on Bloody Ice. 100% boost nice!

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 3:03am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Oh I thought that was today but nevertheless it will still happen so no regrets on that I guess. Seems I need to wait for tomorrow to create a new character.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 2:04am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Oh I thought that was today but nevertheless it will still happen so no regrets on that I guess. Seems I need to wait for tomorrow to create a new character.

What class are you going to create? I have some guides on Warrior and Blader if you want them just send me a message.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 2:58am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Please add me up and let's create a party. You can still receive XP even though your far away, that's what we do to help out new players.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 4:01am

GirIGamer

GirIGamer

18 posts

Oh its been a long time since I never played this game and I saw active players here in this thread what server you play guys?

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!