Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 4:11am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

What's up with the game now? Haven't heard new updates for the game in a while now.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 3:55am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Isn't today the last day of Halloween and Server boosts events?

Server Boosts has already ended but Halloween events are still up until Wednesday. You can still enjoy it for a while :P

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 4:32am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

What's up with the game now? Haven't heard new updates for the game in a while now.

Nothing has been in the game right after the game has been announced to be going in Steam library soon. The server boosts has just ended and the Halloween will be over this week too. It's been a quiet week for ESTsoft these past few weeks. I hope they have something big coming December.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 3:51am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Since today is the day the Halloween has got to end, may I ask if what's your comment about the month-long event? Have you enjoy it or not?

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 4:10am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Since today is the day the Halloween has got to end, may I ask if what's your comment about the month-long event? Have you enjoy it or not?

Haven't fully enjoyed it since Cabal Lanterns are really hard to hunt during the event. Not even on off-peak hours or near sunrise time. The costumes and drops from little pumpkins are decent. If I had to rate it from 10, I would just give it a 6 out of 10.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 4:30am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

i enjoyed jack-o-pumpkin hunting and the server boost ofc. I won't be sad if they made the Christmas event just like from the Halloween's but plz w/ server boosts ofc :P

Posted Nov 14, '13 at 4:39am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

I obviously enjoyed the Server Boosts too. I will be happy to see if there's a continuation of it this December. I would want to have some Santa costumes equipped on my character during that time too. lol

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 4:02am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I really think they could have improved the Cabal Lantern system in the game. Maybe tweeking the spawn rules and availability of it in all location to make everyone experience the event other than those who only hunt full time.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 4:37am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

The whole holiday series of event was a blast excluding the Cabal Lantern hunt tho. I'm really excited to see on what the game can offer this coming December :P

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 4:48am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

༼ つ -_- ༽つ Give Server Boost. lol

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!