ForumsWEPRWhy Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

362 192709
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much self-explanitory.
Why? I am a Catholic, and here are a couple things. Why would you worship Satan, and end up burning in hell, when you could worship the Lord, Jesus Christ and end up in the Paradise garden?
Why? I don't understand any philosophy in it.
A couple more things: Sigil of Baphomet, they worship demons and heinous figures. Huh, to discover the "true self" or something?
Ermmm.
Also, I am not a nut, entertainers actually do sell themselves to make it big, like here, in an interview with lead *****cat Dolls Singer, Nicole Sherzinger, courtesy of the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't be stuck in blind world!
Learn, and don't let them trick you too!

• 362 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Many people are now atheists because of everyday science and they claim to be intelligent,creative or logical but are yet ignorant of the biggest thing in our life,Religion . They ask believers such as me for evidence that God exists and i have its answer.....How can we guess that everything in this universe,every little organism to the cell has evolved throughout the ages and that there is no powerful being in charge? They believe that everything evolved themselves from the smallest cell but it didnt and another...Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,many scientists agree that it would be impossible in the 14th century for Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) to know all the facts that are written in the Quran which were either discovered in this century or the 20th after the Holy Prophet (pbuh)s time. But lets get to the topic..Why would anyone (in the right mind) worship satan?....a person would worship the Devil because he might feel that God has betrayed him either by a problem or something so they would get angry at God and try to go against his guidance and worship The Devil but this is wrong as it is said that all of the problems of men are a test of life and that if any objective proves impossible,then he may receive help from him by praying to him in the form of Dua so this is why anyone would worship Satan

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

How can we guess that everything in this universe,every little organism to the cell has evolved throughout the ages and that there is no powerful being in charge?

1) No guessing involved

2) Because we have evidence for evolution

Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,

The Qu'ran is not the proof...it is the claim.

Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,many scientists agree that it would be impossible in the 14th century for Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) to know all the facts that are written in the Quran which were either discovered in this century or the 20th after the Holy Prophet (pbuh)s time.

1) Source for scientists agreeing on this?

2) We have already been over these "facts" and explained how they could be easily known. Please..take the time to actually read what we say..you may learn something.

a person would worship the Devil because he might feel that God has betrayed him either by a problem or something so they would get angry at God

It may seem that way..but this is usually not the case..as we have shown in this thread.

The Devil but this is wrong as it is said that all of the problems of men are a test of life

This is a poorly constructed test..and very unfair. some people have "Basic 2nd grade math" level while others have "Advanced college Calculus" level

if any objective proves impossible

Wait..did you just say..
Did you just say that parts of the test are impossible?!

Oh goodie. Good. Good.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Many people are now atheists because of everyday science and they claim to be intelligent,creative or logical but are yet ignorant of the biggest thing in our life,Religion . They ask believers such as me for evidence that God exists and i have its answer.....How can we guess that everything in this universe,every little organism to the cell has evolved throughout the ages and that there is no powerful being in charge? They believe that everything evolved themselves from the smallest cell but it didnt and another...Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,many scientists agree that it would be impossible in the 14th century for Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) to know all the facts that are written in the Quran which were either discovered in this century or the 20th after the Holy Prophet (pbuh)s time.

Wrong forum, besides you already wrote all that somewhere else and we already talked about it.

Wait..did you just say..
Did you just say that parts of the test are impossible?!

Yes, yes, I think he really said that. Implying that sometimes worshipping the devil is your only chance to pass the test, so it's basically gods fault if some do as god makes the test.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

i actually agree with the Muslim in some ways and the God-hat...I mean atheists, in another.
The devil is a traitor to God, so he was cast to hell. He's jealous of man because of our chance to be saved, so he tempts us to sin. But he doesn't lead the people to worship him. As I said before, people worship him because they're mad at God, they think it's dark, emo, and cool, or because they're possessed.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

many scientists agree that it would be impossible in the 14th century for Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) to know all the facts that are written in the Quran which were either discovered in this century or the 20th after the Holy Prophet (pbuh)s time.

I've already deconstructed most of the common claims here.

The devil is a traitor to God, so he was cast to hell.

Do you have even a biblical source for this? Most, if not all, translations I've seen say he was cast to the earth.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Do you have even a biblical source for this? Most, if not all, translations I've seen say he was cast to the earth.

Hell is at the core of the earth. (Good job researching that) So yeah, he was, and now earth is his domain, or play-place.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Hell is at the core of the earth.

Anything biblical to back that claim?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Anything biblical to back that claim?
Protestants always use the bible, Catholics use Tradition and scripture, but I will use scripture in this case.

I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth. (Ezekiel 31:16 KJV)

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down: (Amos 9:2 KJV)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

There is literally nothing there that outright states it is the core of the Earth, fyi

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

There is literally nothing there that outright states it is the core of the Earth, fyi

So which part of the earth would they be referring to? I'd think the one pat science can't explore. The one which contains lava and fire, which just so happens to be described as hell. Volcanoes are believed to be passages to hell, but I'm not 100% believing that.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

in the nether parts of the earth.

The Hebrew word translated here as 'nether' is more accurately 'bottom', as this was from a time when the earth was presumed to be relatively flat, thus a word for 'core' or 'kernel' wasn't used.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The one which contains lava and fire, which just so happens to be described as hell.

Hell is also described as icy

The Hebrew word translated here as 'nether' is more accurately 'bottom', as this was from a time when the earth was presumed to be relatively flat, thus a word for 'core' or 'kernel' wasn't used.

So..because of this fact, it is impossible for it to be referring to hell? As such knowledge didn't exist?
Wouldn't god..y'know..tell the people writing his book about that?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I know, but they never visited hell, so they wouldn't be able to refer it to their tongue. By bottom, I think they meant deep down to the bottom. This was back before they thought if you dug straight down, you'd wind up in China.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

so they wouldn't be able to refer it to their tongue.

Yes, they could have. They had words for core, kernel, center, etc. God supposedly spoke that part directly to the author. If He can't use the right word for a place that He made, what does that say about Him?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Yes, they could have. They had words for core, kernel, center, etc. God supposedly spoke that part directly to the author. If He can't use the right word for a place that He made, what does that say about Him?

Some things mean different things that they mean now.

Showing 136-150 of 362