ForumsWEPRWhy Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

362 192719
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much self-explanitory.
Why? I am a Catholic, and here are a couple things. Why would you worship Satan, and end up burning in hell, when you could worship the Lord, Jesus Christ and end up in the Paradise garden?
Why? I don't understand any philosophy in it.
A couple more things: Sigil of Baphomet, they worship demons and heinous figures. Huh, to discover the "true self" or something?
Ermmm.
Also, I am not a nut, entertainers actually do sell themselves to make it big, like here, in an interview with lead *****cat Dolls Singer, Nicole Sherzinger, courtesy of the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't be stuck in blind world!
Learn, and don't let them trick you too!

• 362 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

there are 2.
and i'm not sure what kinda satanist he is. beside the friendly neighborhood kind. =P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Who is the second Satanist? O.o

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

and i'm not sure what kinda satanist he is. beside the friendly neighborhood kind. =P

He said he based it off the Laveyan Satanism, but hold the theistic views of satan existing. Which would be non Leveyan. But whatever, he lives up to his friendly neighborhood satanist motto.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

But whatever, he lives up to his friendly neighborhood satanist motto.

I know only one satanist, and he's a nasty, hateful person. HE lives alone and spits on our statue of the blessed mother. He gives little kids the evil eye, and he never gives candy out at Halloween (A catholic holiday, so i see why). I also know of a lot of famous satanists. They all look evil, first of all. They never make you smile, they make you feel depressed. There's just some dark presence when you see a satanist, and under no circumstance, would I consider even the nicest one, a friendly neighbor.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

and he never gives candy out at Halloween (A catholic holiday, so i see why).

Uh, no, Halloween is not a Catholic holiday. It's not even a Christian holiday.

There's just some dark presence when you see a satanist

No, there's not. And if you're feeling something, it's imagined and you would only be feeling it after you've learned they are one. Stop projecting.
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Uh, no, Halloween is not a Catholic holiday. It's not even a Christian holiday

I'm fairly certain it has Celtic origins.

No, there's not. And if you're feeling something, it's imagined and you would only be feeling it after you've learned they are one. Stop projecting.

Seriously. Stop being one of THOSE christian people.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Lol...atheists, they don't know anything. It's the eve of all hallows, or holy's, meaning the eve of all saints day, which is November 1st.
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

[url=http://www.history.com/topics/halloween]

Lol...atheists, they don't know anything. It's the eve of all hallows, or holy's, meaning the eve of all saints day, which is November 1st.

Still not an atheist, but I have respect for the ones on here.

It did not start as a pope-made holiday.

Celtic superstition was its origins.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

"According to many scholars, All Hallows' Eve is a Christianised feast originally influenced by western European harvest festivals, and festivals of the dead with possible pagan roots, particularly the Celtic Samhain. Other scholars maintain that it originated independently of Samhain and has solely Christian roots."
Wiki

There's more detailed informations in the History section. And in another thread I also named possible relations to the witches' Sabbath.

Anyway, you don't know all satanists, and there even are different forms of satanism, so, just be careful when attributing values to a term as wide as that.
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

There's more detailed informations in the History section. And in another thread I also named possible relations to the witches' Sabbath.

Anyway, you don't know all satanists, and there even are different forms of satanism, so, just be careful when attributing values to a term as wide as that.

Exactly. And shouldn't you be trying to 'love one another' as a good christian catholic?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

KnightDeclan's current argument:

"I knew this one Satanist who is a complete jerk. Therefore all Satanists are complete jerks."

Just thought it'd be nice to paraphrase.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

KnightDeclan's current argument:

"I knew this one Satanist who is a complete jerk. Therefore all Satanists are complete jerks."

That's his argument for pretty much everything, actually.
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

I agree. After days and days of careful observation, meticulous notes, and fervent research we have deduced this claim: KnightDeclan is a master generalize.

Which means, according to him, I have seven wives because all Mormons are polygamists. And forty-two kids.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Exactly. And shouldn't you be trying to 'love one another' as a good christian catholic?

Should I love a man who's trying to kill me (not referring to satanists) Sometimes there are times to hate, or dislike, for without it, we would not be human beings.

I may not know everything about satanism, as well as atheism, and whatever the hell the religion Mormons are, but I know that I'm here giving my opinion on why people worship Satan, and you guys, who all love satanists, attack me and take us off track.

Thank you. Here's all of you, "Declan said something, I'm going to go out of my way to gang up on him and make him feel like crap for having his own beliefs and act like mine are the only ones. I'm going to act like nothing he says is logical and he has no idea what he's saying, just because I'm not on the same page as he is. I'll even go so far to criticize the way he says it, the manner, and how he doesn't use quote."

Oh, is it? I can bring on some nasty threads on here, but I'd like to keep some things to myself. Say the word and I will go into specific details about every little event in history. I will name 1000 satanists and every little bad thing they've done. I don't have time for this, but I will go out of my way to satisfy you guys.

I agree. After days and days of careful observation, meticulous notes, and fervent research we have deduced this claim: KnightDeclan is a master generalize.

Again, I only generalize to save time, and it seems like all of you generalize A LOT too.

Which means, according to him, I have seven wives because all Mormons are polygamists. And forty-two kids.

My girlfriend is mormon, and she only has 7 siblings. I respect Mormon's religion and beliefs. I don't know where the hell you came from, but where do you get the idea you can come in and criticize me? I've never heard anything from you to back up your beliefs, so, so far, you seem like a troll, apostate, and a Catholic-hater.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Sometimes there are times to hate, or dislike, for without it, we would not be human beings.

If hate and dislike are needed for us to qualify human beings, and God made human beings, than would that mean that God made hate and dislike, and "saw that it was good?"

whatever the hell the religion Mormons are,

... Mormonism ...

Here's all of you, "Declan said something, I'm going to go out of my way to gang up on him and make him feel like crap for having his own beliefs and act like mine are the only ones. I'm going to act like nothing he says is logical and he has no idea what he's saying, just because I'm not on the same page as he is. I'll even go so far to criticize the way he says it, the manner, and how he doesn't use quote."

If you have a problem with people expressing their beliefs which run contrary to yours, than the WEPR is really not the place for you.

My girlfriend is mormon

Your girlfriend is Mormon, and you don't even know what the religion itself is called?!
Showing 256-270 of 362