ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163576
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

BTW, what if cyber warfare is not about hacking, what if it is a simulated fight like a MMORTS?

Yeah no that makes no sense. It's like this:
"LOL dude we have lasers in this game"
"o rly they have dragons"
"omg the europe server is down wth"
"grr fuuu the chinese blew it up"
"fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
Also, if anyone lost they could just throw a tantrum and start a real war.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Sooo.... wassup with Iran?

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

whatsup with Iran? maybe i can answer that. they're are WAY too suspected of wanting to have (or already have) nukes. based on fear of getting nuked alone without any tangible evidence, the west and parts of the middle east forces them to not develop electricity from nuclear power. i think this started after Mahmoud's reign, maybe even earlier. yes, partly can be blamed to Iran's noncooperation to the UN (mostly dominated by western nations) and IAEA ( pretty sure this was also pressured by the US to investigate, possibly deactivate the whole nuclear project by sabotage) . But i think that was due to experience from seeing other nuclear programs from other countries being forcibly dismantled piece by piece. that alone wasn't fair for the nations who want to use nuclear power for electricity management. if the Iranese ( i don't know how to say iran nationality on it's people, please tell me the correct version) can't, then why does the western countries and US can? don't say it was approved by IAEA or some other agencies, i'm pretty sure they had been infiltrated by the Americans or Westerners and may have lost it's transparency and it's independency.

Pretty sure that the Iranese in the right mind would'nt developed nukes. if they launch just one to, say Israel, then the whole world would literally wipe Iran from the face of earth and Iran would turn like Iraq today. clearly they don't want that, so the whole scenario that Iran would want to use nukes (or even just making one) is clearly implausible

That single prob is Iran's biggest problem and would sum up all the debates and the west resent on Iran

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Iranese ( i don't know how to say iran nationality on it's people, please tell me the correct version)

Iranians.

They know using a nuke would screw them, but currently they can't even make threats like NK does. They just want to be taken seriously.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Well they should shut the heck up, worse kinds of Ayrabs are starting to want nukes.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

They want Nuke because of the experience with Iraq. They dont want to be in danger of destryction. When they get Nuke its like game over. You cant stop them then.

Iran, if you forgot, want to spread the "revolution" around the world. They spread it to Lebanon wher they destroyed the country, and sre tryibg to move it to all around the arab world, and make it zealos and extermists.

Israel is just there way to gain popularity. Like it or not, the best way to become a popular leader in the arab world is to say you hate Israel.
At keast up until know, i hope.

And jyst for the topuc: do you realy belive they want to make nucklesr electricity?

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

They want Nuke because of the experience with Iraq. They dont want to be in danger of destryction. When they get Nuke its like game over. You cant stop them then.

One, what do they have to be afraid off? Iraq is totally destroyed. Two, they aren't in any threat of destruction. If they build nuke however, they WILL be in a huge threat of destruction. Three, it's not game over when they have nukes, at least not to you. it's game over for them though.
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Iran, if you forgot, want to spread the "revolution" around the world. They spread it to Lebanon wher they destroyed the country, and sre tryibg to move it to all around the arab world, and make it zealos and extermists.

What proof you have that they are instigating the destruction of Lebanon? That's a very serious accusation, somewhat similar to when the Nazis accused the jews of sabotaging the country itself. we know that was wrong.
My question is , Is your accusation the same as that?

Israel is just there way to gain popularity. Like it or not, the best way to become a popular leader in the arab world is to say you hate Israel.
At keast up until know, i hope.

refer to my 30th september comment for this one

And jyst for the topuc: do you realy belive they want to make nucklesr electricity?

yes. They are not that stupid to launch one to you are other countries, so why should you be afraid? If they dare to launch even one to your country, they would be swiftly retaliated with more nukes so why bother worrying?
The only reasonable action that they would do with the enriched uranium is to build power plants of it, since they can't hide an atomic wep long from the world. the almighty US should have infiltrated spies into Iran, so if they do have nukes, it would be discovered eventually. and when they do discover a nuclear weapon in Iran, obviously it would be instantly "besieged" by the world's pressuring to deactivate the device or face utter destruction(that sort of things). even if they don't want to deactivate the device don't worry, they shouldn't be stupid enough to launch one to you. remember Pakistan and Indian nukes? even though they have the nukes, they aren't starting to launch nukes at each other right? Plus you have an array of defences against missiles, like iron dome ( read Maverick's comment on this, pretty sure he has talked about this things). To wrap it up, yes i believe that they would develop nuclear power, NOT nuclear weps.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You just dont get the mind if a nation in distress. If poland was able to get nuke after WWI (befor WWII), they would. That the logic. Because when you have Nuke no one can conquer you. Understand? Is that 'logical' for you?

Hizbhalla was created by Iranian officers. Just google it. Its a known fact. They also send troops to Syria. The suicide bombing in the Iranian emmbasy yesterday was not an accident.

Iran is not a normal countrey. Its like Russia in 1920. They want to spread it to other couttries as well. This is there motto. THEY OPENLY SAY IT!!!
Dont be so naive. This is the classic european naivity that everyobe laughe at you because of. "Russia is a normal countrey. They dont disbehave to there !nee allues" (aka occupied nations). The hungarians want ro bbe part of them, why you acuse them? Do you have proof they suffer?".

Its like with Syria. Unless assad will shoot his chemicals rockets to your own house you wobt belive it. "Proof?" You will say. Can you opeb your eyes to the real world? The motto of the "revolutinary guards" is "death to america" as a joke you think? They burn England flag by mistake? When they say they will kill all the Israelis they dont realy mean it?

I can start finding arcitals and youtube videos of all these things, but its not my style (plus, im using my mobile to post here, so its quite hard to work like this).
Just type in google "Iran threat" and "Iran influence" to see.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

And about India-Pakistan: did any of them tried to attack the other after they got nukes? Exactly. Pakistan send terrorist to India (the terror attack in Mombey) and have skrimish, but India cant retaliate. Because of the nukes. Now imaigane a world wher Saddam had nukes. And send his army to Israel as he threaten so many times. What would the outcome be? They would be unstoppble. You cant attack someon with nukes.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And about India-Pakistan: did any of them tried to attack the other after they got nukes? Exactly. Pakistan send terrorist to India (the terror attack in Mombey) and have skrimish, but India cant retaliate. Because of the nukes. Now imaigane a world wher Saddam had nukes. And send his army to Israel as he threaten so many times. What would the outcome be? They would be unstoppble. You cant attack someon with nukes.

That is yet to be proven
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Also, Dani enough with this alarmist BS.
I remember you guys tried to bomb our nuke plants too.
And also assassinated our contacts.
In the end US made you to back of .
You know what is the problem with you guys?
You have become nazis of today in a way.
Just like them, you will go on to destroy any nation that you imagine to be hostile.
and after wards will say that it was a defensive fight just like hitler said frrom the beginning of WW2 .
Also like them you have a superiority complex agains a race (arabs).
But you are smarter than them, you know doing such things openly is bad for PR, so you sugar coat it.
The reason for this behaviour is the truth that you know deep down yet do not acknowledge and deny wehemently.
The truth that you are nothing but usurpers, and thugs.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The diffrunce is that we are under a threat.
Didnt the Eygept still blame Israel on every bad thing that happen? They blamed us on the shark in Sinai coast. The palestinians, to support Enviermant caring, post signs showing kids cleaning the enviermant from trash thrown by a car with david star on it. Every single speech in most of the arav world blame us on something.

Sure we are thugs. If we werent we wouldnt exist. What you want us to do, wait for another suprise attack? Be the victims again and again and again?
When Eygept closed the Tiran straits, what should have we done? Wait?
Its easy to blame us on being aggresive. Its harder to try to fix the problmes in the arab world. And kast time i checked, we (Israel) are cool with Jordan and eygept. And last time i heared, they were arabs. The only one demanding to break these treaties were arabs. And for god sake, who are you to say we are racist? With how many Israelis you spoke to get to these conclusions?

Its funny, in the bully thread you said a man do need to defend himself. But here you say Israel should "let it go" and ignore any threat. Try to "see in our eyes".

PS India is not a saint as well. And you got to admit there are peoples in Pakistan who are extrimist enough to do such things. I know we have these in Israel.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

But, unfortunately! Due to the uber-destructive typhoon (aka Yolanda) hit PH so the chance of the war is reduced. No need to prepare!

Plus, we don't want more problems..... Do we?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Did they were a threat to anyone anyway?

And nature dissaster are a great oppurtonity for war. If they had enemies so this typhoon will weaken them (not only now, but for the upcoming years, after all the destruction). Terrorists will srart showing muscles and become "good peoples helping".

Showing 211-225 of 393