ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

400 66816
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 400 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

Dont you see??? They wont use the nukes. Nuke is not a tactical wepone...
Wheb you get a nuke, you get protection.
And btw, Iran try hardly to take control of these states. Unrest start, rebel continue, taking control next. Russia didnt done that? Hasent we learnd from history?
Sure now they cant destroy us. Bit what will happen if Afganistan will get closer to them? When Morrsi was in power in eygapt, he start talking with Iran. Iraq is like an apple waiting to fall to there hand as soon as USA will leave. What will happen then? Its like USSR all over again. Almost step by step. When it was Sadam Hussain, who threaten to rule the arab world under his dictatorship, you said it was nothing. If he was in power now, if he would have won the Iraq-Iran war, what could have happened?
You cant let meglomans with god syndrom rule such vast lands with such potential to become super power. We learnt it in the beggining of the last century.
My fesr of destruction is not because of the Holocaust buddy. Its because 1948. And 1956. And 1967. And 1973. When foregin armied gather on us threatening to !throw us to the sea". Just hear any arab leader talk about us and understand.

Minority thing - you think we are arab? Because we are not. Im czech for say.

PS. The motto of the revolutinary guard - "death to america". They step on Israeli flags on parades. Isnt that enough? By the way, they are already in war with us. Syria is in war with us as well. Same with Lebanon. And Iraq.

I hope that one day the Iranian peoples will wake up, kick the Ayyatula from his ruling class and build a true democratic country. The seeds are already in. I belive that in the coming 100 they will leace there exrimists ways and will come back to the open western world.

And for summary - when the messiah will come and peace will flood the world, we will "bend our swords to sickles". But i dont see any man riding a white donkey around. So for boe i prefer to play it safe.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

What kind of bio wep you are talking about Roydotor?

The most destructive virus in the world! The Pandoravirus or.............
A mutated deadly fungus that is featured in the last of us......... Cordyceps!
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

I hope, in the name of the flying spaghetti monster, that no scientis or a mad general will decide to research one. As some of these agencies got a little bit too steong, im affraid that soneone will decide that its can help. It wont.

I ised to be much more skeptical about it in the past but... i dont know. Something stink in the air. And its not R2D(2) cookies.

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
248 posts

Why the hell would someone make a bio wep? i don't really think that there is anyone stupid enough to create a weapon that can and often backfired. it's like someone making a backward facing rifle and trying to shoot it's enemies

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

i don't really think that there is anyone stupid enough to create a weapon that can and often backfired.

What 'bout me?
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

I hope, in the name of the flying spaghetti monster, that no scientis or a mad general will decide to research one.

I might!
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

The sad thing is that there are peoples who actualy do it. They sunk in this god syndrom, feeling all powerfull and importent. Or even belive they are doing good.

Anyone knoe the movie "28 days later"? This doctor, who did experiments on monkeys, what was he thinking? Maybe that he could tame the virus. Maybe that he can make a cure. Maybe he was just curious. They say "curiousity killed the cat". Well, there are scienticts who are willing to take the chance of opening a black hole on our plante just to discover things.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

They say "curiousity killed the cat".

It didn't say it killed off the human race!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

They say "curiousity killed the cat"

Nit-picking here, but the original meaning was that "worry or sorrow" killed the cat.
Anyways, from my understanding, the topic is that scientists shouldn't study dangerous things because dangerous outcomes will occur?
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

Who wants to make a zombie virus for world domination? if not, let's talk about if mechs were used in warfare...........................

HahiHa
HahiHa
6,617 posts

Anyone knoe the movie "28 days later"? This doctor, who did experiments on monkeys, what was he thinking? Maybe that he could tame the virus. Maybe that he can make a cure. Maybe he was just curious.

Seriously? It's a zombie movie. Of course something would go wrong there.

Well, there are scienticts who are willing to take the chance of opening a black hole on our plante just to discover things.

If you mean the CERN, if black holes are created, they evaporate instantly. Meanwhile, we can thank them for the internet and radiography, just to mention the more practical results.

if not, let's talk about if mechs were used in warfare...........................

You mean, like drones and robots? Aren't they already being used, and will be so increasingly?

Honestly, the only current global conflict is of economic nature.
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

I know the black hole panic was a joke, but think about it: what next?
The experiments we are making are getting bigger and bigger.
We dig deeper, we try to comunicate with far galaxies, we are making explostions that shatter tge atomic structure. What if the next experiment will take one step too far?

I gave 28 days later as an example. Think about these who try to curse diseases. What if they exidently make one virus stronger? Will they annalihate ot, or keep it to show the world? And they do ahow it. They wont tose away their work that easily. When they disscover a poison they shhow the worls how to make it. When one founs a way to hack a Pacemaker, he wanted to teach other peoples about it!
I say, we do need to experiment. But letting scientist manage it is quite dangerous. Its lije parents who dont agree to accept the fact that their son is a bully. Somr scientict can make a apocalyptic device, understand it can do massive damage, yet keep building it just because its their life work.

HahiHa
HahiHa
6,617 posts

I say, we do need to experiment. But letting scientist manage it is quite dangerous.

I think letting scientists manage their experiments under control of scientist organisms is the best solution; or would you rather let the experiments be controlled by politicians, military or companies?

USA as well as Russians are known to have performed atomic tests in vicinity of local residents in isolated palces to study the effects of radiation on humans (do a bit of research on Rongelap Atoll, Castle Bravo tests). I don't think scientists alone could do that without permission, or order, of the government.
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

We cant realy trust any human. Anyone can develope a god syndrom and fall to the oblivion of insanity. We are just a pathetic race, thats all.

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
248 posts

Anyone can develope a god syndrom and fall to the oblivion of insanity.

Following that logic,then nobody should invent things like the use of fire, telegram, weapons,etc, because anyone can "develop god syndrome" and misuse it. is that what you meant?

[quote]We cant realy trust any human

if you mistrust anyone trying to invent things or such, then how do we get to the current "information age" that we are in? note that rockets that carry the man to the moon, satellites to space and many more are created and advanced by WW2 Germany to conduct vengeance on britain( Which we know at that time was run by Nazis, the ones that "developed god syndrome" ), nuclear weapon has it genesis on splitting the atom for peaceful research, and even gunpowder is invented by the Chinese for launching their fireworks display and only later used for warfare. So if you say that we can't trust the human that created those, then how do you think we have automatic rifles, space rockets, and nuclear power?

And lastly,..

We are just a pathetic race, thats all.

Are you saying that the "race" of humanity that now rule the world is pathetic? you know, the ones that has minds, instincts, feelings and also capable of inventing stuffs. Also who is not pathetic(beside god)? animals? plants?
Showing 241-255 of 400