ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

119 74920
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 119 Replies
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

I fail. I hadn't finished the game and stuff, and this was merely an idea in my head at the second to last level, but I hadn't played the last, nor had finished it at the time, so...Still, it was a good idea at the time...:/

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Well Hopefully they will develop SFH3 soon.

pensivepepperpicker
pensivepepperpicker
8 posts
Nomad

If you still haven't finished it there's a lead in that definitely opens up the possibility of SFH3

XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I've finished it, who would've thought the scientist...no spoilers for those who haven't finished :P

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

The scientist.... Not a clone, but controlled by Globex.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Strike force heroes 2 will not come out until after Raze 3.

~~~Darth Caedus

wolfman7849
wolfman7849
1 posts
Peasant

any guesses what the classes will be

mrMONEY4892
mrMONEY4892
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]hopefully it comes out soon

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Don't be offended! I think there will be no trilogy because it might be like the Raze series, only 1 sequel.......

~~~Roy

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Both will have sequals, but Raze 3 can't start until addison returns from school.

~~~Darth Caedus

Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

SFH3? Yeah right , I didn't even finish the second one yet because of all the bugs and problems.
They should fix that one first, like seriously.
I like it alot, but its really got a long list of things that need to be worked on.
Number three would be nice, Id say before 2015 it should be out.
Sooner then that nicer, Id play it of course but Hoping it will be as good as 1st one.
The 1st ones of everything is always the best.
Movies, games. Its always the first that takes the people's breath away.
-Kromo

Ajace12
Ajace12
2 posts
Nomad

It would be awesome if they added other classes or maybe changed these ones even though these classes were amazing especially the sniper WALL HACK!!!!!!

I really hope it comes out soon

Aram_Chemishkian
Aram_Chemishkian
1 posts
Nomad

Waaaaaaaay too easy.

Virtuez
Virtuez
17 posts
Jester

Totally needs to be a SFH3

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Actually, if you read the developer's spotlight, the producers of SFH2 said their might not be a third. Read on it. If they can think of appropriate content, because really, going after the same guy in GlobeX is getting old. If they can think of some sharp new content then I am all in for SFH3. Another thing, though, SFH2 still has bugs and glitches. They probably need to focus on those before they go on to making another game.

Showing 1-15 of 119