Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 4:52pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Vladimir walked back to his building of power in the city, the Nexus conduit. He harnesses his power there to give him extreme control of arcana, the magical essence. He thought about the new students, he sensed a few that were unusual but that usually vanishes within the first year completely. The gave out dorm sections and room numbers to all the students, every student has one day of freedom before school begins (Everyone here is in the same dorm section). They always put people in dorm sections who shared the same bus over. The girl who had something special about her walked through the dorm hall, alone for the first time, but no one spoke to her.

Desmond followed behind this girl, apparently his room-mate was nicholas and rick, the interesting ones from the bus he thought. He couldn't entirely grasped this was happening. He knew his history and it is true it repeats itself. It seemed no where was a safe haven for anyone but the Order of Arcanis rebel group.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 5:11pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,317 posts

Alice Kirkland: I throw my bags in the corner and finally get my hands on some food for Mint Bunny, who's been quietly perched on my shoulder, nibbling my ear. The food is magic, and if that Vladmir man had caught it, I would be 'terminated'.
I smiled while Mint Bunny grazed the pale blue strands of kind-of-grass, and then set about sticking up picture frames on the wall as if this were any old school instead of the Academy.
And then I flop down on the bed-cot thing and stare at the ceiling.
There's writing there.
I sat up and squinted at it, but then a knock at the door startled me. I sprang to my feet and opened the door. There was the girl with the troll, awake now, surrounded by guards with stone faces. Tink flew towards me, chattering excitedly, and the guards shoved the troll-girl towards me and said, "She's your roommate."

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 6:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

(So, roommates with Rick and Desmond. Not too bad.)
I walk around, I guess, looking for Rick, Desmond, or the others, thinking Wow, it seems pretty dismal here. How very depressing,

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 6:23pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(remeber stormwalker, you only have control of what your character does not other's)
Name: Alyssa Connors
Female
Bio:She doesn't like to talk about her past at all, that will have to be uncovered
Descripton: A modest height of 5'8", she is thin but toned with long blonde hair that goes a little off her shoulders with deep green eyes. She is beautiful but has a scar hidden where neck transitions into the head

She nods hello to you and proceeds into the room, sets her things down and sits on the lowest bed on the bunk, she still seems traumatized. Her troll guardian staying out of the room on watch. It was only a matter of time before they find their pets, using their **** anti-magic weapons and tools. That's how and why no one escapes here. One shot from a special round of ammunition and your powers go nova and kill yourself. She wasn't affected by this or any of it. That made her special, she could change the world that is if she lives.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 6:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

You... missed me.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:24pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(Sorry, i was typing before as you posted)
They were allowed to bring items as long as it wasn't magical so he brought a few personal items. Desmond walks up to Nicholas as he sees him "Hey, it looks like we're roommates in this hell hole. I hope we can trust each other." He says forwardly, that was important to him. This entire place felt wrong "We're going to need to stick together to survive this." He says somewhat friendly.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:41pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"True. True. We'd better lay low, for a while. If anyone sees us... conspiring, we'd better say hello to the shock collar. Or maybe it drains magic, who knows. Anyway, I'm glad you and Rick are in my room, compared to some of the... others." I say, shuddering after I say others. "We need to be able to plan. There must be a time and place we can meet with some others, to... plan." I say.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 10:54pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,317 posts

Alice Kirkland: "Hi," I said warily, after a prolonged awkward silence. Tink flew up and whispered in my ear.
Her name was Alyssa, Tink told me, and she was from Ireland.
Ireland. Fah. Trying to break away from Britain.
Though I didn't like Ireland much in general, this girl seemed like a good ally.
She didn't say anything to me, though, and I sighed and stood on the cot to peer at the words on the ceiling.
Don't forget me. Iva ya, Vladmir's daughter. Behind the blackboard in the assembly hall. Look there and find me.
The words disappeared as I watched. A ghost, or a phantasm conjured just for me?
I glanced at Alyssa, who was staring up at the faded writing as well, green eyes sparkling. This seemed new to her as well.
"So..." I exhaled. "Want to go find out what's behind the blackboard?"
She smiled.
--
@Mordex- Allowed to do small things like that or no?

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 3:07am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

Rick unpacked his large duffle bag, carefully removing the last remaining cassette player in the known universe. Obviously, Rick was under the impression everyone had one, so he didn't think the device was anything out of the ordinary. He just slapped his headphones on, popped in his all-Bee Gees mixtape and wandered over to the other side of the room where his two new roommates were conversing.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Rick asked the two of them. "Never mind," he continued cluelessly before they could answer. "Let's go find that hot blonde chick."

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:20am

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond nods as he thinks "Our rooms are mostly likely bugged but we have our 'Free' day tomorrow so we could find somewhere we're hidden from sight." He says thoughtfully as he turns to rick slightly laughing "I think she is in that Alice's room." He said as he turned towards nicholas again "There has to be a reason why that girl appeared to threaten them." He says softly

@Stormwalker: No, you can only say your own character actions against some important character
Example: I ran down the hall with several dogs right behind me. One lunged for me but i used my dagger to slash it away (As long as it's not Alyssa, Desmond, Vladimir, the other players, or any npc i decide to make as characters)

Alyssa pulled on her collar a little with a saddened face, it was magical suppresor and conduit. She felt the magic drain from her on that stage and it was a terrible pain. The collar was so thick and tight around her neck it was like a torturing neck brace. She looked up at the other girl in her room again, she had to trust her for right now "You...don't..tell." She says stepping weakly over to alice and placed her hand over wrist and sent a surge of energy into her and she stepped back with a small smile "There, your magic is uninhibited." She says seeming a little stronger "Is it ok if i drained a little magic off you? It will come back but I needed a little to recharge. I had none left in me after..." She looks down

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!