Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:42pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,331 posts

@Mordex- Okay. But I already had my magic uninhibited... (:

I shrugged. "Sure. Not like I'll be using it much today anyway." Don't get terminated, Alice.
While Alyssa skimmed a bit of my magic away, I peered at the spot on the ceiling, and then at a map on the wall showing dorms and other places. The assembly hall was a huge room, and I said as much.
Feeling a bit drained as Alyssa finished, I turned and said, "We should go find the others, I guess." Without waiting for a response, I turned and headed for the door, edging past the troll, Mint Bunny sitting on my head.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 12:27am

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

@Stormwalker: The armband doesn't prevent you from using your powers, large conduits do. The armband are mainly for torture and other purposes. What she gave you is the ability to resist any type of anit-acrane weapon that the government uses. This will be explain later

Alyssa stared at the map and memorized it easily with her photographic memory then hurried off following Alice, barely making any sound as she walked. Everyone has a special magical trait about that makes them unique like hers was that she could essentialy turn herself invisible but she hadn't masters it yet and she could do anything other than herself. She walked behind Alice, being oddly quiet. She wondered if she could trust these others with the resistance that she was born with. When she was young, the rebels tried to kidnap her because she could fight the machines but like many of their operations, they failed. She looked at Alice "What do you think of them?" She asked suddenly meaning Desmond, Rick, and Nicholas.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 9:51am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I start thinking. "Well, I think there's probably a basement or something, and we can override any bugs down there with magic. We can also wipe the memories of the people here, so they never remember it was there. Lastly, we'll be able to put a magic barrier on the door that only allows the people we choose in." I tell Desmond. "Listen, meet me in the basement at 1:00 AM tonight. It's not safe to talk here. Bring Rick and Alice." I say.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 9:46pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond whispered to him very softly "Do you not feel it, our magic is being blocked and drained, they would not let this go." I say then change my tone of voice "Alright, well we should head to our dorm room and settle in, maybe we'll meet Alice and Alyssa on the way." He says normally then starts walking away but slow enough for you to catch up. He thinksNo one has escaped here, but it can't hurt to try

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 9:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I start walking, open the corner of my mouth, and hiss "Look just tell them to meet me there, you come too." and then I walk ahead. "I'll meet you there, I'm going on ahead." And then whisper finally "Would be suspicious if they saw two students whispering the whole way." I go on ahead to the Dorm room

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:19pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Alyssa begins to walk away from alice, heading down the dorm corridor. She gets lost in thought [/i]I am never leaving this place. They won't let me. They'll do experiments or something. They already showed they don't care for my life..[i] and before she knew she walked right into Nicholas, not watching where she was going "Oh..Hi." She said of shyly and softly "Me a-and Alice were just looking for you." She says kind of softly, having to look up. She had managed to clean the blood and dirt off of her face while in her dorm.

Desmond waited for a minute or so then began to walk in another direction, he would come later to the dorm. For now, He wanted to get a quick scope of the area. The sun was on its way down and surely there would be a curfew.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:27pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

Character Info
Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Growing up In a broken family, Zach was “held back” by his regular school. But in 2018, at the age of just 15. He was almost immediately sent to learn at the Arcane school. After 2018, Zach was able to make things move by concentrating on them. He perfected the talent in his room, moving his things from one wall to the next.
Description: On the smaller side height-wise, with Brown hair and Hazel eyes flaked with green and gold. His hair always curls to the left and is longer than most, almost dangling over the eyes.

(Hope this is good enough)

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:42pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(It's good, just remember that you can't use powers unless you are in a zone where there is no nexus conduit which inhibits your powers.)

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:53pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

(Ok thanks for the info. Cant wait to start.)

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 11:19pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(Always nice to see enthusiasm)
Your instructor had been training you all day with little breaks in between. There are a few bruises on your legs, arms, and back from where he struck you with his wooden staff when you would get something wrong. You are practicing on one of the several training fields where so magic is able to be done "One last thing and we'll be done for the day. Create a vortex of lighting and count to three then make it slowly fall into a line of electricity, moving it carefully however you please then finally let it dissipate." He told you in a commanding voice. He was Dr. Arnold Van Richten, your personal mentor for the past two weeks as he saw potential in you

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!