ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47536
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I use ESP to send mind messages to gamerguy "Hey buddy please revive your old pal benman, just turn on David please to revive me please. I could use a revive"

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Well then...this escalated quickly. I'm going to summon Cthulhu and he will destroy the lesser evil that is this cloud.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I go and turn on benmans doctor.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Hey blk, where are you in your country game?

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: you revive Blk
Benman: noted
gamerguy: get moving...
Benman: Esp...
Chess: the Chuthulu is going to require more then a reqeust...
Letsgome_gome: The bot and is on, and will start reviving people
Blk: the Cloud rumbles "WHAT?!"

you guys better get ready, the cloud is prepped for another attack!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I summon another holy light beam to hit the cloud from above.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i concentrate and summon a zekrom resheram kyreum zapdos and an arceus dialga and palkia and a lucario to launch theirs attacks at the cloud before i send a blast of ender energy at it the ender energy wraps around it and shocks it repeadiely and slows it and weakens it i then ahev me and the pokemon go deep underground

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I ask shadowgun453, "Is it safe to go back to the tower now?" While waiting for an answer I eat a steak sandwich.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"It won't be totally safe till that thing is destroyed, but I think it's safe to see if the tower survived."

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

"Ok. Let's go back to the tower then." I then pack up my equipment and move it to the tower. Once at the tower, I set up my equipment and start creating more light tornadoes.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Two bright rays of light come down form the darkened clouds (not the cloud itself). From those rays, two figures come down from each. Each with their own set of wings, one carried a large, bow-like harp and a sword with some strings in a circle (kinda like the hole in a tennis racket). Both weapons and people glowed brightly. The people dimmed when they landed. One was wearing a 'Sherlock- like' brown cloak, unbuttoned and flapping in the wind, underneath was only darkness. A hood was pulled up on the wearer and underneath was also darkness with two red eyes. Both the legs and arms were covered in darkness by the cloak except for the hands which were covered by brown gloves. No skin was able to be seen and race was unknown. Both wings were black. The other person was in a flowing white garb. It covered everything except for his right shoulder, arms and head. The person's wings were a bright white and seemed to glow. He had blond curly hair that came down to his neck. He was really pale and had no markings on his body. He wasn't exceptionally buff, but he wasn't skinny either. He wore no shoes or socks leaving his clean feet bare. They didn't seem dirty even after stepping onto the dirt. He carried the bow-like harp and the other carried the sword.
"I hate your method of travel...too bright." The cloaked one said. The sunlight immediately became dark and the shadows flew into the sword he carried. The area around the strings became covered in leathery wings. The strings broke away as though burnt and they were replaced by a black orb. The angelic version of it was stripped away, leaving black rock, maybe obsidian, with cracks running along it which shown red as though a fire or lava was burning underneath it. Some holes ran along the the sword 'burned' away. Inside more glowing orbs replaced it. The sword glowed with a black and red aura. "It even purified my weapon..." The voice was a guy's.
"Never mind that. We need to introduce ourselves."
"..."
"...Thanks." The angelic one glared. "Hi! We're the angels-"
"And demon..."
"That make up Hope. I'm the Angel of Desire. And he's-"
"The Demon of Despair..."
"The names don't always match our personalities...we'd like to apologize, our master went crazy. Hope gets unstable every once in a while. So, we're here for him!"
"And not all of us are happy about it."
"So-" The cloud, or Despair he won't say whether he did it, interrupted and the area next to them exploded. Desire jumped up from fright and then flew towards the tower for shelter. Despair face palmed, or at least it looked like it, and tailed behind him flying.
()

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(* '...One carried a large, bow-like harp. The other carried a sword with some strings in a circle...' not '...one carried a large, bow-like harp and a sword with some strings in a circle...'
Some holes 'burned' away into the sword, not Some holes ran along the sword 'burned' away)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I look the angel and demon, "Great darkness and light, this is going to be interesting." I let a small white orb form in my hand, hat quickly changed into a shield. I then move the tower.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

"Don't worry I'm a good demon...I think" Despair says.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I give Despair a good look, "You know paladins don't one hundred percent trust demons, you know that right." I then shake my head, "Any way, what bring you two to the world of the living?"

Showing 151-165 of 238