ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 52434
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

How is it in any way a girly sport? Check out David Beckham! He is one heck of a man.

Soccer can be pretty darn brutal.

AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

I know. I wasn't saying it was a girly sport. I like to play but I'm only so-so.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

soccer players have a lot more endurance than alot of sports. its not easy chasing a ball up and down the field for 2hours

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, I played soccer D1 in college for 3 years and I can tell you nothing about it is girly. Even though I am female. Check out some soccer vids on youtube of Ronaldinho.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

haha...Serb sometimes I really don't like your posts, but that one is funny.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Doesn't mean it wasn't funny.

I read somewhere that almost 30% of all female soccer players are gay. I can vouche!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Why is that? Fearful that you might actually lose to a girl?

BigWeinerBoi
BigWeinerBoi
1 posts
Nomad

soccer is awesome

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

how is it a girly sport. (by the way i love soccer) i mean its freaking rigurous. the worst accident i've ever had was when i was'nt paying attention and the ball hit me in my(insert here).
IT HURT SO BAD!!!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

IT'S NOT
I PLAY
END OF STORY

that is the truth. It is full contact, very fast paced, and can hurt. I fence too, and it has the same amount of action as soccer.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

it ain't no girl sport, even if girls always win our games during P.E. but football is probably the best sport out there, I mean you use your feet and it's just fun, but it hurts.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

whoa, that sounded like I said girls can't play, my bad, I meant it isn't a girly sport cause it's more like an everyone sport, cause it's cool like that B)

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

Yeah right. i broke my arm playin soccer

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

soccer ant girly wtf?!

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

soccer for me is more like rugby. almost every game i get charged by someone and they get a yellow or red card. real fun especially when he stomps off. AND NO I DO NOT THINK SOCCER IS A GIRLY SPORT. How can you believe that?

Showing 1-15 of 346