ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 52469
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

it has been said that soccer was sculpted through an intensive marine training program during the 70's...i'm not saying it's girly or not...just stating the facts.

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

There is no way soccer is a girly sport. It's just that a lot of americans see football as more manly than soccer (I don't agree in the slightest). They're both difficult sports to play, and take a lot of practice to be any good at. Personally, I really prefer soccer over football. It's a lot easier to have a competitive game without a lot of hostility. That's just the way I like to play sports.

PaladinDragonKnight
PaladinDragonKnight
21 posts
Nomad

Soccer is so brutal! It's totally not a girly sport. It's very fun, and anyone can play it (though if you can't do anything, it's probably a girly sport). In fact, many of the first few versions of it (Ancient Rome, Ancient China, 10th century England) were so bloody that the losers were killed and (once in a while) their heads were used for the next soccer game. Pretty gross, huh?

ryantheman
ryantheman
56 posts
Nomad

yeha i think that it is a gril sport ecause dud games are like wrestling and football and stuff like that

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

dude have you ever been hit in your nuts by a soccer ball. IT FREAKIN HURTS!!! >.<
soccer is definitly a hardcore sport and i love it.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

I dont think its a girly sport but I dont really like srry soccer fans/players

wsswikko
wsswikko
2 posts
Nomad

football int girly but most of the players are

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

soccer players are "grass faires"

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Now since you said that, I had the right to get all "grass fairy" on you and break your knees with a kick from my massive legs and then crush your head between my thighs.

Or that is what I would say if I was still a soccer player.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I think Rugby has got to be the most brutal sport, and soccer is right under it. The mental game alone is enough to make a girl cry, which I have.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I never really took the mental part of the game into account when I played. Or if I did, I did not think I was. I always played the stopper position, so I had fun telling my wingmen what to do and control the defense. Fun times...but I suppose it could be stressing.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

what kind of sports do girls actually compete in more than boys?

Megaman2525
Megaman2525
37 posts
Nomad

Soccer is not a girly sport, it has a lot of skills that make it hard and you need a lot of endurance to play this

fiarhawk8705
fiarhawk8705
6 posts
Nomad

I just got kicked in the face with a soccer ball last week... it hurts a lot. So I am with the majority on this one.

Now does anyone else watch US or foreign leagues also?

hotshot10
hotshot10
6 posts
Nomad

I dont think soccer is a girly sport most of my freinds like soccer and it takesa lot oof enderace 2 play soccer and some soccer playes end up 2 be fotball kickers.

Showing 16-30 of 346