Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 12:16am

PJBomega

PJBomega

41 posts

macll yeah i need a new one bad. still running pentium 4. im all for donations :)

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 12:43am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I can't even load my profile because it's been so danged slow. My Internet speed is only .2 Mbps/sec. That's .2 folks.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 5:49pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

This seems to be working fine for me, is anybody still having issues?

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 7:04pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

It's always hard to tell, isn't it. I don't usually like to report every time there's a hitch.

Seems currently steady. I'm pretty sure though I've still noticed the usual lags and stalls since my last report. Minus that welcome maintenance notification, too.

I guess it'll be easier to say anything sensible on in say a week or so, if like you seem to indicate something substantial has been fixed.

And PJ,

macll yeah i need a new one bad. still running pentium 4. im all for donations :)

Hmm, Pentium 4, eh. I guess that should still be capable of something. Any other specs? Your connection speed? That standard 512 Mb RAM of yore really won't see you very far these days, if that's what you have. Find a friendly second-hand seller to tell you whether it's worth boosting it some, or rather getting yourself a slightly newer old box while you're at it.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 7:06pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

... Well, so sure enough, just posting the above the whole site is back to giving blank pages.

Obviously fixed again for now. But hard to make any sensible comment on it, indeed.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 7:16pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Works fine for me on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 7:36pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

Glad to hear it.  We've been doing database updates and whatnot, so some wonkiness is expected.  Thanks for letting us know when there are issues though. :)

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 1:58am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

Can't reach main forum page in Chrome or IE. Got here from history link. Everything else on the site seems fine.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 2:09am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Everything's crazy slow and the "Last posted" links aren't working on the main page.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 12:48pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,150 posts

Main forum pages don't load at all, and everytime I make a post chrome gives me a wierd error, even though it still goes through.

I even tried on the much superior firefox, and the problem persisted.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to [Answered] Armor Games loading slower of late

You must be logged in to post a reply!