ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

547 39238
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 547 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,878 posts

The Grand Budapest Hotel. It's a mad picaresque centred on a flamboyant hotel concierge, his lobby boy protege, and a stolen painting. I really enjoyed it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
15,195 posts

The interview - I'm thinking, straight up media propaganda.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,876 posts

Nebraska

It was surprisingly good even though it is all in black and white. Would recommend.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Quarantine 2
Wasn't really that great, but was a lot better than expected.

09philj
09philj
2,878 posts

The anime classic Akira. If you can handle the relentlessness of the violence, action, and weirdness (I actually liked how none-stop it was), you'll thoroughly enjoy it, especially the art and cinematography.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
15,195 posts

Pineapple Express. Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

Chryosten
Chryosten
16,044 posts

I just came back from watching Into The Woods. It was so bad, it was hilarious.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,405 posts

I've watched at least one movie every day since mid-November. Today I watched The Hungover Games and The Starving Games (hunger games parodies). The first one was pretty good considering itis a parody movie. The latter was a waste of time.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
15,195 posts

I just watched American Sniper. It was amazing. Good story telling of a legendary soldier.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

Gosh, I'd say the last movie I watched was Scary Movie. It was hysterical.

HahiHa
HahiHa
6,947 posts

I just saw the third Hobbit movie recently. Bit too long, has some fun moments and epic views, but having read the book, I spent most of the time mentally ranting about all those unnecessary Hollywoodian adaptations.

I just watched American Sniper. It was amazing. Good story telling of a legendary soldier.

@SirLegendary Haven't seen the movie myself, but I have just read an interesting critique, I can only recommend it to you. It appears the movie has more depth than I judged from the feedback of other people who'd seen it.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
15,195 posts

@HahiHa If you've watched it, a critical thinker would have seen what was said in the article. Though it isn't obvious that evil lay within the character (because of course the movie would try to avoid it as much as possible), you can actually tell. *SPOILERS AHEAD*

He was a drunk.
He tried to kill his dog.
He didn't want to be sniping in a point in the movie, he wanted to lead teams and be on the front lines even though he was better off a sniper.

Just my point. But, nevertheless, a great movie.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
420 posts

Latest movie I watched is ,,Ocean's eleven"...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
15,195 posts

50/50

Sad movie. It was really nice.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
420 posts

Just watched ,,Jobs" - film about Steve Jobs

Showing 271-285 of 547