Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Unending War of the Towers

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 12:05pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

that's not even possible, in more ways then one.

Since when is it possible to have high priests summon dragons too?

well that's kinda rigged since you are the host, therefore you could bias anything i do or anything anyone else does. plus if you work that way everyone has to wait between posts to see if there action works or doesn't.

It is. Good thing I'm such a corrupt host, that will always turn things around in his favour /sarcasm

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 10:55pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I put cannons around my tower and archers in top. Then I shall recruit 100 knights and keep them near my tower. After that, I get about 20 miners to start digging a tunnel....

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 11:02pm

benni369

benni369

313 posts

(I shall be known as... The game master!... LOL!)

I deel (A.K.A. order) guard decks (guards with white armor and card symbols on the front) around the castle to guard it.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 10:08am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

I send a couple of my men with small pocket-sized fans to blow benni's card-men away.

I also send a handful of men to mock Gamer's soldiers from a safe distance.

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 12:24pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,010 posts

I recruit an army of 50 water-mages to  cast a spell. But first, I raise the tower's base to form a large plateau (using 50 earth-mages) on which I build a village, farms and a large mining operation. I bring in some peasants to dig up ores, upgrade the village, quarry stone and dig ten small caves in the cliffs.
Then I set my earth-mages to expand the plateau. Finally I create a magic spring in one cave which gushes forth an infinite supply of water. No, six of them. That was the spell.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 6:02pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I also send a handful of men to mock Gamer's soldiers from a safe distance.

My soldiers simply brush aside your useless mockery. I continue the tunnel to Nilo's tower. I reinforce the tunnel with wooden struts so as to stop any possible cave-in. Then when my tunnel reaches the underside of Nilo's tower I order 70 of my kinghts to go through the tunnel and attack Nilo. Then I shall get my miners back to my tower and seal off the tunnel.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 10:31am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Awaiting your presence, given the considerable amount of rumbling that had been happening near my tower, my soldiers simply cut the head of any foolish man that sticks it out of the hole. All sort of disgusting waste is also thrown into the hole as well, mainly animal excrement and such garbage.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 2:28pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,010 posts

I halt the springs for a second to build a massive coffer dam, then set up a real dam. After the coffer dam is done, I dig far underground and construct a sort of cave-village, while simultaneously expanding the above-ground section of my city. I also build a large bridge from the plateau to the closest dam section.
Oh, and I build a pipe from the plateau to the dam (made of stone, like so much other stuff I have, but reinforced with metal), around which (the dam) I dig a moat. Then I divert the sewers to the pipe.
After this is done, the springs (of which there are now about thirty) turn on again.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:09pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

We should all get together and attack Nerdsoft before he builds a massive flood system that floods everyone else's towers. I raise a great contingent of brave men, arm them with great sausages, and send them running with only pelts as clothing towards Nerdsoft's tower, intent on rubbing the great sausages on the dam and thus render it...uh...sausag-y?

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:12pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I build up the beginnings of a great empire. Starting with a keep and a barracks. After that I shall build some farms for food. Then I recruit another 100 knights and send them towards Nerdsoft's tower.

Reply to The Unending War of the Towers

You must be logged in to post a reply!