ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79261
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I create ther nickname "Xbows" since a cross is also an x if you think about it. I train 100 more elite xbowmen and ask stealth if he iwhses to trade the recipe for xbows with muskets?

??? Progress: 10%

Kings Road Progress: 90%

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I accept but first I must make the design better.

My inventors add iron rings to the musket to decrease misfire chance and an iron ring on top as a "scope".

Musket reload time: 1 minute

Accuracy: 60%

Misfire chance: 25%

I train 100 soldiers with muskets.

Oh and gunpowder is very hard to get and is really expensive so I can't have too many guys with muskets.

I name this new musket: musket mk.2

I will trade evilsweetblock the design for musket mk.2 for the X bow design once the kings road is finished.

The time to make and invent muskets decreases my building of the kings road:

Kings road progress: 95%

Kings town progress: (A main trading town at the intersection of all 3 roads) 10%

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I take the dreadNuaghts off of building the kings road, and start them on the secret project. My Death Knight table has increased to 8! with over hundreds of darkKnights, I begin to send some X-bow men down the King's Road (Bold Italics, LIKE A MAN!) towards shadow's castle and offer he send me 50 musket MK2 for 50 xbow Elites. I also start to train 100 more X bow elites and refuse to share my design with anyone else.

??? Progress: 30%
KIngs Road Progess: 99%
KIngs Town Progess: 15%

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

i build a medical station, then copy it to my 500 towers

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

it's a deal if you also give me a few thousand Xbow bolts too and I'll also give you 1000 bullet cartridges and a 250kg of gunpowder, gunpowder is really expensive so my deal is:

50 xbow elites and 5000 crossbow bolts.
Forâ¦
50 musket elites, 1000 bullet cartridges and 250kg of gunpowder.

I can also trade more bullets and gunpowder for more xbow bolts later

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I build a gemcraft tower,smaller then mine, and copy ten of them to my 500 bases

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@eliakith I think you're godmodding

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I finish the building of kings road and have a huge feast to celebrate!

Kings road progress: 100% Complete!

I train 150 more musket men and I train them into musket elites: Now I have 200 musket elites.

My inventors upgrade my muskets again and I call them musket mk.3, I refuse to tell the additions to it and the design except that I added an iron bayonet.

But I will show the stats:

Reload time: 50 seconds

Accuracy: 70%

Misfire chance: 20%

Can be used as a melee weapon

I arm my 200 musket elites with a musket mk.3.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Im asusming we traded recipes, X-bow Finished for Musket MK2 already? I hadn the recipe to one of my most inteligent engineers, and they study it and decide to build off of it and make a new gun that is related to it. My Death-Knight table: 12 I train more Dark-Knights and Build more Dreadnaughts, and work on my 2 secret projects...

??? Progress: 30%

Musket??? Progress: 25%

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Sorry, hate to double post but I agree to your terms of trade.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

You can't upgrade my design, that's not fair. That means I can upgrade yours and say its mine.
I tell my inventors to work on a new musket design.
I train 300 musket men and my musket elites train them to become musket elites too. I now have 500 musket elites.
also, anyone wanna help me take down that obsidian triangle thing?
I continue building the town. I also start building a musket barracks.
Musket barracks progress: 50%
kings town progress: 40%

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Dont worry stealth, once im done I'll send you a copy of the project!

I focus all my resources into these hidden projects, I have plenty of cannons, X-bow men, dreadnaughts, and knights to deal with any attacks.

[b]??? Progress: 75%
Musket Progress: 75%
[/b]

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I expand my walls and build more farms, houses, markets, barracks, invention buildings and some other stuff. My town is now a city!

I focus all my resources and manpower on research and building.

Musket barracks progress: 100% complete
Kings town progress: 100% complete
[bMusket upgrade progress: 25%[/b]

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I upgrade my mass quantity of farms, so I can support more x-bow units! DeathKnight table: 15.
The mystery thing I was building is a giant stone temple for my Deathknights to stay in. It is mounted with a huge catapult on top.
The hidden updated version of the musket is a smaller musket, with a smaller, smoothed out barrel, giving it very good accuracy and with a new firing system, very rarely missfired. I call it the Pestool, named after John H. Pestool, the head engineer. I offer this blue print the stealth.
I create 50 more Musketeers and 100 Pestoolers.
After closely inspecting the gun powder, It seems the smelly yellow mineral in my mines can be combines with coal to make a version of this. intresting...

My Forest % left: 85%
My Mine % left: 80%

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My wizards raise a mountain and my miners find a place rich with iron and start mining there. The iron I mine helps finish the upgrade.

I call the new musket, musket mk.4 a.k.a the metal musket. Then iron makes the misfire chance extremely low, a new reload design, the iron makes the musket sturdier so the accuracy increases. The power of the musket is also greatly increased. 2 extra features are an iron ring that is used as a "scope" and an iron bayonet so it can be used as a melee weapon aswell.

Stats:

Reload time: 20 seconds

Accuracy: 90%

Misfire chance: 5%

Since I now have a musket barracks my musket men and musket elites can become veteran musket elites. I now have 600 veteran musket elites.

Showing 316-330 of 461