ForumsForum GamesThe Imaginationalists.

156 30603
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first, there was nothing, then came the Imaginationalists, they weren't wizards or kings or legendary heroes, they were normal, like you and me.

So, this is an imagination game, so we're all floating right now, but not for long! I imagine a floor. Okay, now we are on a white floor. Anyways, there is no character sheet, anybody can join! But there are some rules...

You can imagine anything, but you can only imagine 2 things each turn, you can imagine good things or bad things, for instance: you could say... "(guy) I imagine a cake that me and benni could share." or... "(guy) I imagine a wolf that attacks benni." and I can block the attack "(me) I imagine a yummy steak for the wolf to chew on." you could try to counter attack or you could focus on something else, but if I can't think of anything to counter attack with I say "(me) I can't think of anything." I then let the wolf strike me down and I wake up, when I wake up I can't post on this game until tomorrow. Also 2 more rules: when you are imagining something big (like a castle) it uses up both of your turns, and you can't imagine something gone, this is about creating, not destroying.

I imagine the ground I'm standing on levitated.

I imagine a force field that's only around me if I'm on my levitated piece of ground.

• 156 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that my own private Heaven has a surround-sound stereo.

I imagine benni's castle is a suburb of my private Heaven.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Can you imagine improvements to something you already have?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine a yacht... it flies. And it's a submarine. And it's about two kilometres long. And it's all MINE! Right, I'm submerging before anyone gets at it.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Oh, and I'm on it.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

*Bmup*

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that I create a small little world, the size of a golfball.

I imagine that Nerdsoft's flying submarine yacht goes too deep and gets stuck.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine my yacht is actually an underwater mansion.
I imagine that the mansion has a machine in the basement capable of teleporting bombs into rychus' world.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I imagine I have something to counter everything said from the start to the finish of this game.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that Pieguyme cannon imagine.

I imagine that I turn the ability for explosions to "Off" for my world.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that the bombs are antimatter.
I imagine there's a treaty between rychus and I about not messing with each other's stuff.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that I agree to Nerdsoft's treaty.

I imagine that there is people in my private Heaven.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine explosives are on in rychus''s world.

i imagine a nuke dropping on rychus in revenge for attacking benni.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that the nuke is just a small bouncy-ball.

I imagine that I create a forcefield around my world that I can only turn on or off.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine i posess you and make you turn off the forcefeild then make you destroy the force-feild's generator.

i imagine that i unposses you and a nuke that cannot be imagined as any other object fell on you.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that I have, in my underwater mansion, a machine that stops all forms of player possession and mind control/reading/invasion/manipulation/you get the drill.
I imagine the machine is in a pocket-sized, self-contained dimension that can influence the outside universe, but cannot be influenced by anyone but me, because it uses my mind as housing! (I can still go in there, though.)

Showing 16-30 of 156