ForumsForum GamesThe Imaginationalists.

156 30602
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first, there was nothing, then came the Imaginationalists, they weren't wizards or kings or legendary heroes, they were normal, like you and me.

So, this is an imagination game, so we're all floating right now, but not for long! I imagine a floor. Okay, now we are on a white floor. Anyways, there is no character sheet, anybody can join! But there are some rules...

You can imagine anything, but you can only imagine 2 things each turn, you can imagine good things or bad things, for instance: you could say... "(guy) I imagine a cake that me and benni could share." or... "(guy) I imagine a wolf that attacks benni." and I can block the attack "(me) I imagine a yummy steak for the wolf to chew on." you could try to counter attack or you could focus on something else, but if I can't think of anything to counter attack with I say "(me) I can't think of anything." I then let the wolf strike me down and I wake up, when I wake up I can't post on this game until tomorrow. Also 2 more rules: when you are imagining something big (like a castle) it uses up both of your turns, and you can't imagine something gone, this is about creating, not destroying.

I imagine the ground I'm standing on levitated.

I imagine a force field that's only around me if I'm on my levitated piece of ground.

• 156 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that I buy a few of the cat-dragons, and import them into Rychusland. Now we have cat-dragons, and just plain dragons.

I imagine that Rychusland expands it's population.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

I imagine...

LEEJAZONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own Leejazonia.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that Rychusland has loads of adorable muffin-trees for cats and dragons to eat.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine all the cat-dragons are bought from me(disguized as a rychusland civilian)and go back home and the dragons become regular again.

i imagine a HUUUGE raid on cat-tania and the capital is blown up,causing cat-tanians to retreat.however,a great deal of troops where lost in the process.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

oh,and this...

I imagine that you are forced to sign a treaty limiting military expansion and research, while also making you pay monetary repatriations and stuff after the Cat-tanian Navy rips a chunk out of Dragonia's surface with doom lasers, nukes and warp cannons. The fleet is too well shielded for any Dragonian weapons to damage it.
I imagine that the Cat-tanian federation agrees to limit its size and the 10-cat colonies are retracted to make the current territory (290 asteroids, 789 cities, 34 planets, 29 systems) much more densely populated.

i learn BETTER TECH and i never signed the treaty!i emp'd your ships by the way.
and,i rebuld.the remaining troops fromm the raid go destroy ALL cat-tanians.
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

P.S.:i only have 1 city.keep that in mind.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I imagine the Loki Nexus! (which is also protected by an impenetrable shield, and an indestructible body). It launches Creeper that absorbs every type of matter.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine the black hole sucks up creeper.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

The Loki Nexus simply telleports to a parallel universe until the black hole is shut down. I also imagine a sword landing in your head.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that Rychusland is 1/4 water.

I imagine that a new breed of dragon; the water dragons inhabits Rychusland.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I also imagine a sword landing in your head.
you need a KNIGHT to use the sword to slay a dragon.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine the Cat-tanian Federation develops Dark Beam technology and fuses it with the Warp Cannon, ripping the Nexus to shreds.
I imagine the Cat-tanian Federal Navy brings a shard of Cat-Tania to Dragonia, instantly turning all your men into cat-people. :3

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine that i planned for that and both all of my empire and YOUR empire turned into dragons :3

i also imagine booting you into lava after tieing your wings up(because u tuned into part drago too)

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that the CFN brings a strain of Cat-tanian grass to all its 11,752 colonies, meaning that the entire Federation is dragonisation-proof.

I also imagine that the CFN pick me up before the moment of impact and bring me back into the homeworld. Since the CSF is not an empire, none of them are dragons.

And, uh... you have one city, I have about 450,000. No treaty, no expansion limits. Outplan that!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine i EMP every planet in the galaxy(exept my homeworld)
causing the sheilds to fade away,electronics to be disabled and most weaponry of the puny kittens to be innusable.

i take this time to send another charge,killing all cat-tanians on almost every planet,excluding the homeworld of the cats.

i also imagine creating a GIGANTIC MECHA that has the latest tech of all dragons in every galaxy,every universe,every solar-system,every planet.

its the strongest weapon in history.
THE ALL NEW...
SUPER POWERFULL...
UNSTOPABBLE...
DEADLY...
AND ULTIMATELY THE WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION...

THE DRAGON MECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

the thing is made of pure dratanium plates(titanium+daimond+dragon scales),stands AS TALL AS THE EMIPRE STATE BULDING...
COVERED IN TWENTY LAYERS OF DRATANIAUM...
LAUNCHES BOMBS AS STRONG AS NUKES,FIRE,AND FANGS COMBINED...
CAN PEIRCE THROUGH THE TOUGHEST OF SHEILDS with its lazergun arms...
AND CAN BOMB A PLANET GALAXIES AWAY...
AND ALSO CAN FLY...

IT IS UNSTOPPABLE!

even though we needed to mine a enitire one of ur planets to make it...
HOW DO YOU DESTROY IT???

Showing 61-75 of 156