ForumsForum GamesThe Imaginationalists.

156 30605
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first, there was nothing, then came the Imaginationalists, they weren't wizards or kings or legendary heroes, they were normal, like you and me.

So, this is an imagination game, so we're all floating right now, but not for long! I imagine a floor. Okay, now we are on a white floor. Anyways, there is no character sheet, anybody can join! But there are some rules...

You can imagine anything, but you can only imagine 2 things each turn, you can imagine good things or bad things, for instance: you could say... "(guy) I imagine a cake that me and benni could share." or... "(guy) I imagine a wolf that attacks benni." and I can block the attack "(me) I imagine a yummy steak for the wolf to chew on." you could try to counter attack or you could focus on something else, but if I can't think of anything to counter attack with I say "(me) I can't think of anything." I then let the wolf strike me down and I wake up, when I wake up I can't post on this game until tomorrow. Also 2 more rules: when you are imagining something big (like a castle) it uses up both of your turns, and you can't imagine something gone, this is about creating, not destroying.

I imagine the ground I'm standing on levitated.

I imagine a force field that's only around me if I'm on my levitated piece of ground.

• 156 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine that after a long battle in drakonia(named after the planet)
a nucleat missile blows up the main cat-tanian warship in the attack force and the cat-tanians retreat.

i imagine that alot of draconian forces teach them a lesson in cat-tania with new advanced weaponry.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

oh.didnt know you did not attack me.

i imagine the war didnt start and i discuss about diplomacy.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

There was no battle. The fleet was between the worlds. However, I imagine that the universe is now populated with asteroids and stars and planets and cool stuff like that. So the distance between our star systems is now about 9 parsecs.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

GAH, THIS NINJA-Y STUFF IS DRIVING ME NUTS! What do you want to talk about?

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i discuss diplomacy.

i imagine this is the dialouge:

me:"ah...the leader of cat-tanians.hello there!your kittens are a humorous lot.
though due to your technoligy,we'll have peace for now."
you:"yes.we are a prosperous nation.what do you want to discuss?"
me:&quoteace,mostly.we are a aggresive race.we are not going to fight you as of know.hovever,f we do go to war..."
you:"the cat-tanians will win."
me:"not really.we might survive a tiny bit,and we will both be crippled.claw aganst claw,gun aganst bomb,fire breath aganst warship.you know what i mean."
you:"duh..."
me:"would you sign this peace treaty?"
you:"sure."
*the cat-tanian leader signs the treaty.*
*i sign the treaty.*
me:"meeting dismissed."

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine a fleet of Cat-tanian colony ships sets up bases on Rychusland and a couple of other planets named Catadom and Syra. Syra has already got an advanced population and we make friends

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine i colonize a small planet called "floranis"wich is already populated with a small tribe.i invade the tribe and destroy it.the planet is mine.

i imagine the planet is lush,green,abundant with food,has plenty of water...is a paradise,basically.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

I imagine "floranis" bursting into flames.

i imagine a planet with a massive amount of poverty and disease ruled by danwar.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

ii imagine the planet is cleaned up and is very beatifull with lots of good stuff.

i imagine jeray is shot by one of my troops.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that Rychusland has cute, tamable dragons. Big enough to ride on, of course.

I imagine that I can control these dragons.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that the Cat-tanian Federation develops an FTL drive and colonises the universe
There's a cat-person on every second asteroid!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i imagine going to a diplomatic meeting again.
me:"YOUR EMPIRE IS TOO BIG!IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!I DECLARE WAR!!!
you:"but-"
*i shoot a blast of fire at you*

i imagine right after your reserve fleet near my planet is blown up.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine that you are forced to sign a treaty limiting military expansion and research, while also making you pay monetary repatriations and stuff after the Cat-tanian Navy rips a chunk out of Dragonia's surface with doom lasers, nukes and warp cannons. The fleet is too well shielded for any Dragonian weapons to damage it.
I imagine that the Cat-tanian federation agrees to limit its size and the 10-cat colonies are retracted to make the current territory (290 asteroids, 789 cities, 34 planets, 29 systems) much more densely populated.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I imagine that Rychusland sells dragon technology to anyone who wants to pay the price of 1,000 denar.

I imagine that peace will reign forever on Rychusland.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I imagine the Cat-tanian Treasury has the equivalent of 154,757,650,000,000 denar and uses it to buy samples of the dragons native to Rychusland.
I imagine that, due to the influence of Cat-tania, the imported dragons turn into cat-dragons when they go within 5,000,000 km of the homeworld. These I sell for 1,000 maos or about 1,500 denar. I'm recouping my losses!

Showing 46-60 of 156