New RP/RPG Announcement Board

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 11:51pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,852 posts

What are?

The posts, according to this part of the OP:

Posts over two weeks old will be deleted to keep things fresh.

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 1:47pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

600 posts

I am advertising a post-apocalyptic/survival RPG called The Day. This is my first RPG, so mine might not be as good as the more experienced AG'ers RPG's. But please, all I am asking is to just check it out. You may like what you see, who knows?

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 11:06am

nivlac724

nivlac724

349 posts

I have 2 RPG's one is a RPG cauld Medieval pathway where you go through tons of pathways an towns to get to a demon and kill him! And my other on is a little more open world its cauld Super World where your either a superhero or a super villain and you fight for your side! There are links to these RPG's in my profile.

Posted Aug 4, '14 at 2:43am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

Valley Sherwood ( RPG )

Are you a dragon fanatic ? Well, then this RPG is for you ! Valley Sherwood is an Open World RPG, you can do anything for now. Somehow, everybody still need to follow the rules. Different Monsters, Boss and your destiny ! Craft item, upgrade them and make your character strong ! Mage is a powerful type, they have several classes. Light and Dark magic, they can use it anytime, this cost a Mana. RPG are open for a new players, anytime you can join. No limit of players ! What are you waiting for ? Join Valley Sherwood and start your journey !

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 4:42pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

868 posts

Does anyone else notice this thread has -7 posts?

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 5:57pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,852 posts

Does anyone else notice this thread has -7 posts?

This thread has negative posts due to a bug related to post deletion.

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 11:30pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

868 posts

I might or might not post ATS tomorrow, it'll be in the next week.

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 4:25pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,440 posts

I'm not going to delete posts from this thread because of the bug and create a new one every month instead, while keeping the previous month's around for a week or two. Thought it might've been fixed when I last deleted, but apparently not.

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 11:01am

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

Not exactly an RPG, but the Armor Gamer Championship is back up. Sign up and battle it out with other players to prove yourself as the Champion of Armor Gamers!

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 11:02am

Arverniraider24

Arverniraider24

369 posts

My new game, oriental adventure, is a d&d type game filled with Samurai and Ninja