ForumsForum GamesBad with Game Genres

6 2450
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

This game is fairly simple, one person names a game genre and explains a different game genre and your goal is to find out what it is and then after finding out what it is, you have to use that type. also, you can select 1-3 hints for the other person.

Examples:
Person #1: I like strategy games because of the fast paced action
Person #2: I think you mean FPS games. I like Shooting games because of the thrill of surviving the apocalypse
Person #3: you mean zombie games! I like Zombie games because of the way you have to think and strategize.
Person #1: You mean Strategy games! So-So....

Alright so...

I like strategy games because of how you can explore the world and shape your self, as well as gaining XP for killing monsters.

• 6 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

You obviously mean RPG games...
I like adventure games because of the adventure aspect... nothing calls to me more than a cave filled with skeletors.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I think you mean.... Adventure games?
I like adventure games because the puzzles make me feel so dizzy....

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I think you mean puzzle games, which I like because I can build anything I want with no limits.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Pretty sure you mean sandbox games.
I like sandbox games because I can jump from platform to platform, dodging enemies and getting coins
Nice new avatar btw nerdsoft

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Thank you. But don't you mean platformer games?
I like them. They have loads of tactics involved.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Or do they? I might suggest you mean strategy games. I enjoy strategy games because you ave to use your imagination instead of seeing whats going on, i also like how everything is text insteado f pictures

Showing 1-6 of 6