ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 48170
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2, you didnt answer my questions. Shame on you.

Those were questions? Ohhhh.

R2 why the hell are you so intrested in me?

Because your personality is like a maze, at times it seems that I turn a corner and hit a corner then I get confused. But I keep on continuing to find the exit.

Or at least its because you're interesting.

Two, you still owe me a million.

I'm trying to win the lottery as hard as I can.

Three, I HAVE A MACHETE! MWHAHAHA!

Where's the blood?

Four, no i dont, i really want one though.

I could buy one for you! After I win the lottery and give you a million dollars.

Five, King Charles the somethinth made a new religion so people could get divorced. Maybe we should become followers of the church.

How about not?

Six, King Charles killed him exwifes. Chopped their heads clean off. Maybe we could do that too

But that's not going to be comfortable.
aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

I hate to break it to you but, your never going to find the exit of that maze. And it is insulting to some people if you call them a maze. Just saying. I finally found the perfect was to describe you R2D. R2D is like a slinky, useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs. Apparently, wild R2Ds are very dumb, for they lack the knowledge of TAKING A HINT. Learn that talent.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Aggs, I love that description. Also, I will have to tell you both to be quiet. You will talk only when Dan or myself say you can. You will also refrain from killing and/or maiming each other. Refusing to obey these rules will result in solitary confinement.

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

Look what im doing!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! NONONONONONO ONONONONONONONONONO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh Aggs, your discription of me was most lovely.

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

The wild R2Ds live a simple life of peace, happiness and horror. Who knows the secrets lurking in its brain? Do we even know of its a male?

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! NONONONONONO ONONONONONONONONONO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Yeah I know. I just had to think of something that sounded threatening and official. But please, do refrain from killing and/or maiming each other. Please.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its ok Pie. Let them talk at will.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Whatever you say. You're the boss.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You're the boss.

This made me relize that I can still technically fire you people.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Too much has happened since I've been gone... Oh boy..

Btw congrats

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Hey! What are you doing here? Out! Important meetings are taking place in there! *threatens sour with weapon* OUT!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

He's with me. I invited him a little late.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hey! What are you doing here? Out! Important meetings are taking place in there! *threatens sour with weapon* OUT!

So hostileee geezzz DDDD:

He's with me. I invited him a little late.

YEAH SEE Back off :3
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Oh. sorry. Just doing my job......... *puts on sunglasses and stares off into the distance*

Showing 211-225 of 257