ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 48174
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

I can offer to give R2 a testicalular adjustment while wearing steel toe boots.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

OK lets not! Back to the Party? oh and those Steel Toe boots are a safty hazard I might just need to take *grabs them* Them... *tries to yank them off* Right... *gets one off* Now.... *Both off* Ok got them you better not have another pair! *runs off*

~~Black~~

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

I don't, sadly enough. But... I have a pair of Doc Martens! I borrowed them from... someone.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

So when did this turn into an RPG? Lol

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

R2, what can you offer to Storm?

Don't send me cookies. Don't try and find me.
Oh, I know! You can forget the information you figured out about me. I don't want anyone on the internet knowing my full name or my school or my county. Strike it from your mind. It was never there.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay.... I'm busy for a few days, and this whole place falls apart.

What's with this peace agreement between R2 and Storm?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

So when did this turn into an RPG? Lol

The moment this thread was created and a fake wedding was going on.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay! I want this whole deal resolved by tomorrow, because I will have the threads associated with the wedding locked and closed. Danielo can create a new thread for his pictures when he finishes them. =D

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

A qyick summary again - me storm pieguy and aggz took over the wedding by forced.
Xeano, storm shot your leg.

Now i try to make R2 and storm+aggz get in an agreement. Xeano, help R2 negotiate.
We dont close this thread until all the sides are happy.

Come on aggz, R2 is realy trying to make you happy. He even offered to write songs for you. Do you want to make the deal in private?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You can forget the information you figured out about me.

You forget mine, I forget yours.

The moment this thread was created and a fake wedding was going on.

Hahaha no, its real.

Danielo can create a new thread for his pictures when he finishes them.

He could make them as Armatars. :O
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Ohh yeah we should make a wedding pic.... Bouncer is now an artist.

~~Black~~

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... black, im the photographer. Ive started to make these photos already....

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

;( I might make one, But I am working on other art now also... I want to photo too!

Back to bouncing... *sigh*

~~Black~~

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

me storm pieguy and aggz took over the wedding by forced.

... Why did you do that?

Xeano, storm shot your leg.

... Why did she do that?

Now i try to make R2 and storm+aggz get in an agreement.

... Why are you doing that?

Xeano, help R2 negotiate

... Why do I have to do that?

Come on aggz, R2 is realy trying to make you happy. He even offered to write songs for you. Do you want to make the deal in private?

Aggz, I have no idea what is going on, but I could have told you it was going to happen when you married this idiot (no offense intended R2.)

Now R2, you come to terms with aggs and storm NOW. Or I may be forced to do a system restore on you again... (just saying...)
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

1st why: To make R2 face this thing.
2nd why: Because she is storm.
3rd why: To make both side accept the marrige.
4th whu: Because I aim a golden Tavur with wooden handlers at your beautifull face. Also i stopped storm from shoot you dead. Sonething i cant say about our ol' pall Clancy...

5th sentence: arrr... Actualy aggz is the trouble maker of the two. She shot Clancy and is part of the Kiddnapers. She and storm are unarmed now to finish the negotiating without future violance. They and R2 are inside the conffesion room.

Showing 241-255 of 257