ForumsForum GamesHeroes (D&D Style)

65 14195
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

In the year 2013, super-powered humans rule the day to day life. Every day you can find people fighting each other in the cities, fighting over anything from a crime to a misunderstanding. These superhumans gave birth to a rise in crime and vigilantes, yet none have the destiny you have.

Name:
Alter-Ego: (leave blank unless giving good reason)
Biography:
Powers: (leave blank. at the start you have no powers.)
Alignment:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Divide up 14 points
Strength: 10 (increases melee damage, chances to smash things and lift things.)
Constitution: 10 (increases health and toughness.)
Dexterity: 10 (increases dodge chances and finesse such as lockpicking and stealth.)
Intelligence: 10 (increases hacking and figuring things out scores.)
Charisma: (increases diplomacy with people.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Casual Clothes: No Defense
Money: 0$
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: (will be determined by me based on starting rolls, biography, and constitution.)
Attacks:
Punch: 1-3

This will not be multiplayer unless you really want it to.

Prior knowledge of D&D would be helpful but not mandatory.

I will take 3-4 people.

• 65 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Keket Dragon
Biography: Storm was born to a rich family that earned everything they have by breaking the law and not being caught. Because of this she was trained all of her childhood to take up the family job and no one in the family will stand for someone who will just set back and tell others what to do. However Storm knows that what her family does is wrong. This has lead her to thinking of how to rebel ever since she was a teen. She is now 21 and no one in the family, except her dad, knows that she plans to break away from the family. It's okay that her dad knows cause Storm has always been her dad's favorite and he is now regretting what the family does. Unfortunately he doesn't see a way out for himself and isn't willing to risk trying to get any of Storm's sibs out before they are full grown. Storm is the oldest of eight kids.
Alignment: NG
Strength: 15 (increases melee damage, chances to smash things and lift things.)
Constitution: 15 (increases health and toughness.)
Dexterity: 15 (increases dodge chances and finesse such as lockpicking and stealth.)
Intelligence: 15 (increases hacking and figuring things out scores.)
Charisma: 10 (increases diplomacy with people.)
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Health: 11
Attacks:
Punch: 1d3+2
Level: 1
Experience: 0/1000

I try to punch the hand that is holding the gun hard enough to get him to drop it and then escape through a window or some other conceivable escape rout. "Who said I would lose." I say as I make my escape. If I don't manage to knock the gun from his hand then I'll just try to doge the bullets.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Biography: Storm was born to a rich family that earned everything they have by breaking the law and not being caught. Because of this she was trained all of her childhood to take up the family job and no one in the family will stand for someone who will just set back and tell others what to do. However Storm knows that what her family does is wrong. This has lead her to thinking of how to rebel ever since she was a teen. She is now 21 and no one in the family, except her dad, knows that she plans to break away from the family. It's okay that her dad knows cause Storm has always been her dad's favorite and he is now regretting what the family does. Unfortunately he doesn't see a way out for himself and isn't willing to risk trying to get any of Storm's sibs out before they are full grown. Storm is the oldest of eight kids.
Dexterity: 15 (increases dodge chances and finesse such as lockpicking and stealth.)
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

You knock the gun out of his hands, landing on the floor and misfiring, shooting his foot. As he shouts in pain, you run, receiving a call from your father.

"Storm-pick-up-monster-evil-trap-demon-dead-everyone-argh."

The one loyal maid left provides you your car.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Name: David Jones
Alter-Ego:
Biography: Raised by an average family, he should have turned out to be a completely normal child. However he was born with a unique mental illness that no amount of therapy could help, and had to be sent away. However, during an extremely bad power outage he managed to escape the asylum into the city and began a life as a scavenger. One day after spending the little money he saved after several years of eating trash on a scam magic show, David twisted so much that he had the demented dream of creating a world where all entertainment comes at a price. How he will achieve this dream is as of yet unknown, even to himself.
Powers:
Alignment:
Strength: 15
Constitution: 10
Dexterity: 20
Intelligence: 15
Charisma: 10
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Health: 10
Attacks:
Combat dagger:1d4+2

I tell him my name is Master, and I ask him his name and species.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Name: Spike Archiac
Alter-Ego:
Biography: young, likes adventure, level headed and annoying. can be brave. prefers swords over brains.
Powers:
Alignment: neutral
Strength: 20
Constitution: 14
Dexterity: 16
Intelligence: 10
Charisma:
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
Health: 9
Attacks:
Punch: 1d3+5

i call back.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Alter-Ego:
Biography: Raised by an average family, he should have turned out to be a completely normal child. However he was born with a unique mental illness that no amount of therapy could help, and had to be sent away. However, during an extremely bad power outage he managed to escape the asylum into the city and began a life as a scavenger. One day after spending the little money he saved after several years of eating trash on a scam magic show, David twisted so much that he had the demented dream of creating a world where all entertainment comes at a price. How he will achieve this dream is as of yet unknown, even to himself.
Powers:
Alignment:
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Attacks:

"MASTER? HA! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE DAVID JONES. AND AS FOR ME, I AM ELON THE TERRIBLE, HUMAN TURNED DEMON LORD OF HELL. I HAVE CONQUERED NUMEROUS WORLDS. I AM OVER 50 MILLENIAS OLD. AND I AM THE STRONGEST BEING EVER TO EXIST!"

Name: Spike Archiac
Alter-Ego:
Biography: young, likes adventure, level headed and annoying. can be brave. prefers swords over brains.
Powers:
Alignment: neutral
Strength: 20
Constitution: 14
Dexterity: 16
Intelligence: 10
Charisma:
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
Health: 9
Attacks:
Punch: 1d3+5

"Hello, Spike. Do you agree with helping us destroy the reactor? We promise half a million. Half upfront, half after the job. Do you agree?"

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Alter-Ego:
Powers:
Alignment:
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Attacks:

I ask him why ask me my name if he already knew it, and what the process for becoming a demon lord of hell is. I also ask where he learned English.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

I hop in the car and tell the maid how to get to my best friend's house. I don't like to assume that my dad is among the dead but I can't try fighting a demon without some help and Dragon King, or DK as his friends call him when he isn't drunk, has all sorts of weapons and his brother has knowledge on things like demons. DK's other nick name is Drunken King and his brother's name is Amoon.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

You drive in there, only to see a clearly drunken man walk around with two girls on his arms while a party goes on inside the house. You see Amoon inside on the top floor.

Alter-Ego:
Powers:
Alignment:
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Attacks:

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE WHAT FOOL OF A WANNABE CONQUEROR HAS COME NOW TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT TRYING TO USE MY POWERS. BUT YOU ARE DIFFERENT. I COULD ACTUALLY MAKE A MONSTER OUT OF YOU."

"AND AS FOR BECOMING A DEMON, I WON'T TELL YOU. AND WHY WOULDN'T I KNOW ENGLISH? I DO KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES, YOU KNOW."

You see the air start swirling around before finally making a demonic face in the sky.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120126184957/beyblade/images/4/41/Orion_Beast.png

"AH, THAT'S BETTER. NOW, SHALL YOU BECOME MY AVATAR OF DESTRUCTION TO WREAK HAVOC UPON THE WORLD, OR SHALL I DESTROY YOU WHERE YOU STAND AND BE ON MY WAY?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

I shake my head at DK and head over to where Amoon is to tell him what happened and why I need to grab the spare weapons I asked him and DK to keep track of.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Alter-Ego:
Powers:
Alignment:
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Attacks:

I ask him, should I choose the 'destroy me where I stand' option, what the what method of destruction would he use.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Alter-Ego:
Powers:
Alignment:
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Attacks:

Right as he's about to speak, a plane flies down with more men like John. They all get disintegrated into dust.

"LIKE THAT. WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS SUCH A WASTELAND?"

"I COULD ALSO MAKE THE AIR POISON YOU AND CAUSE YOUR SKIN TO RUPTURE."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC: Just letting you know, I replied. It's the last post on page four.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

huh.
i was sure i replied to that.

Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

Amoon nods, then speaks.

"You can get your weapon over there. Take your pick. As for current demon, it is unclear right now. The stars and planets aren't aligned in their respective positions and it's rare for a demon to emerge out of their sync."

OOC: pick any weapon from DnD. If you are unclear about the weapon, since its a modern setting, then I will adapt the weapon to DnD.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Alter-Ego:
Powers:
Alignment:
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Attacks:

I say yes to him possessing me, and ask if there is anything specific I should do in preparation for him possessing me.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

I thank him and then equip the two daggers that my mom gave me when I was younger. I also equip two 44 magnums that DK had given me as a b-day present.

OOC: I hope the guns aren't out of the question.

Showing 31-45 of 65