ForumsForum GamesHeroes (D&D Style)

65 14197
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

In the year 2013, super-powered humans rule the day to day life. Every day you can find people fighting each other in the cities, fighting over anything from a crime to a misunderstanding. These superhumans gave birth to a rise in crime and vigilantes, yet none have the destiny you have.

Name:
Alter-Ego: (leave blank unless giving good reason)
Biography:
Powers: (leave blank. at the start you have no powers.)
Alignment:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Divide up 14 points
Strength: 10 (increases melee damage, chances to smash things and lift things.)
Constitution: 10 (increases health and toughness.)
Dexterity: 10 (increases dodge chances and finesse such as lockpicking and stealth.)
Intelligence: 10 (increases hacking and figuring things out scores.)
Charisma: (increases diplomacy with people.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Casual Clothes: No Defense
Money: 0$
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: (will be determined by me based on starting rolls, biography, and constitution.)
Attacks:
Punch: 1-3

This will not be multiplayer unless you really want it to.

Prior knowledge of D&D would be helpful but not mandatory.

I will take 3-4 people.

• 65 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Storm Keket Dragon
Biography: Storm was born to a rich family that earned everything they have by breaking the law and not being caught. Because of this she was trained all of her childhood to take up the family job and no one in the family will stand for someone who will just set back and tell others what to do. However Storm knows that what her family does is wrong. This has lead her to thinking of how to rebel ever since she was a teen. She is now 21 and no one in the family, except her dad, knows that she plans to break away from the family. It's okay that her dad knows cause Storm has always been her dad's favorite and he is now regretting what the family does. Unfortunately he doesn't see a way out for himself and isn't willing to risk trying to get any of Storm's sibs out before they are full grown. Storm is the oldest of eight kids.
Alignment: NG
Strength: 15 (increases melee damage, chances to smash things and lift things.)
Constitution: 15 (increases health and toughness.)
Dexterity: 15 (increases dodge chances and finesse such as lockpicking and stealth.)
Intelligence: 15 (increases hacking and figuring things out scores.)
Charisma: 10 (increases diplomacy with people.)
Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Health: 11
Attacks:
Punch: 1d3+2
Dagger: 1d4+2
Magnum: 1d4+2
Magnum: 1d4+2 (
Level: 1
Experience: 0/1000

(attacking with magnums are ranged, reloading them takes a turn and requires a free hand. second dagger and magnum have a decreased attack roll when attacking twice in same turn.)

You go back to the charity the family was robbing and see from afar the burning ruins. The sky has turned into an ash gray from soot and flame. You hear maniacal laughter and black lightning cross the sky.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: David Jones
Alter-Ego:
Biography: Raised by an average family, he should have turned out to be a completely normal child. However he was born with a unique mental illness that no amount of therapy could help, and had to be sent away. However, during an extremely bad power outage he managed to escape the asylum into the city and began a life as a scavenger. One day after spending the little money he saved after several years of eating trash on a scam magic show, David twisted so much that he had the demented dream of creating a world where all entertainment comes at a price. How he will achieve this dream is as of yet unknown, even to himself.
Powers: Superhuman Strength (x1.5 modifier to strength)
Alignment:
Strength: 23
Constitution: 10
Dexterity: 20
Intelligence: 15
Charisma: 10
Inventory:
Sharp piece of metal
Rotten food
Equipment:
Feats:
Health: 10
Attacks:
Punch: 1d3+6
Combat dagger:1d4+6

"I'LL TAKE REFUGE INSIDE YOU CURRENTLY. THE FULL BONDAGE WON'T WORK UNLESS YOU GO TAKE THE REST OF MY POWER INTO YOU. IT IS IN A CREVICE SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE."

He rushes into you. You feel power coursing through your veins.

"THAT'S BETTER. I SHOULD'VE INCREASED YOUR STRENGTH. NOW, ABOUT THAT CREVICE."

You gain Super Strength(minor)!

(I was going to give you only mindreading, but then I realized that a demon possessing you would not just be mindreading. So, you have super strength, and the demon can tell you what enemies are thinking, plus I'll let you get it yourself if you want.)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Biography: Storm was born to a rich family that earned everything they have by breaking the law and not being caught. Because of this she was trained all of her childhood to take up the family job and no one in the family will stand for someone who will just set back and tell others what to do. However Storm knows that what her family does is wrong. This has lead her to thinking of how to rebel ever since she was a teen. She is now 21 and no one in the family, except her dad, knows that she plans to break away from the family. It's okay that her dad knows cause Storm has always been her dad's favorite and he is now regretting what the family does. Unfortunately he doesn't see a way out for himself and isn't willing to risk trying to get any of Storm's sibs out before they are full grown. Storm is the oldest of eight kids.
Dexterity: 15 (increases dodge chances and finesse such as lockpicking and stealth.)
Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

I put a gun in each hand and stay alert as I walk through the ruins. I doubt any of my weapons will be of use but they do make me feel safer. For the most part I just want to know if my dad, or anyone, survived and find any clues as to what type of demon this is. Once I have that info I won't be worried about retreating back to Amoon's. Hopefully with dad.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

You see decapitated bodies of everyone in your family. Your sisters, your brothers, your mother, and your father.

Standing in the center of the ruins stands a muscular man holding a blazing claymore. He wears a mask of nothing but two red streaks of eyes, as well as a hood and armor.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

As I take a look at the scene I can feel my blood boil. Then I see the only living person. "Your the monster who did this aren't you?!" I yell at him ready to fire. If the answer is yes then I will fire my guns, hopefully before he can do something.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

He laughs, admitting his involvement.

You shoot, luckily severing his brain from his spine. You can see him die and his body falling to the ground. He seems to be dead.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

OOC: I killed him on my first shot, cool.

IC: I smile but think that it seamed too easy for some one who could do all of this. I check the body to see who he was and stay alert after saying a small prayer for the dead.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

The body was unidentifiable, as the mask could not come off. You turn and pray, only to hear a mocking laugh from behind and a sickening crack.

"Did you really think you could kill me that easily?"

I need to know whether or not you're offended by religious figures and **** as well as the powers you want specifically.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

OOC:I am not offended by religious figures cause I know little about most and I see a rpg as a game that entertains me as long as I know that the insults that I might find were not honestly aimed at me or my religion as a Christian. Also I would love darkness wielding, other wise do what would go great with that.

IC: "No." I say as I turn around ready to face my enemy.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

"What strength you have! I wonder where you got it from, considering the rest of your family were cowards and weaklings. They grovelled and begged for forgiveness like dogs. Especially your father."

He spoke with contempt and disgust regarding your father.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

I let out a low growl and a very evil look cause my father was one of the few family members I liked. A part of my mind thinks on what to say to the monster but I decide not to say anything and just stay ready to defend myself.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

"Cat got your tongue? Like how I tore the tongue out of your pathetic father?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

"No, but I am choosing to ignore you cause your words only have as much power as I let them have." I say with an evil smile as a scene from the movie Merlin goes through my head. Also I continue to stay alert cause I doubt the demon liked what I just said.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

"You don't care, do you? Well then, i believe it goes ladies' first?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
combat dagger x 2
magnum x 2
Equipment:
Feats:
(leave blank...for now.)
Attacks:

Despite what he just said and the fact that he has manors I wait for the right moment to attack. Until he is too close for the guns to be useful I will use them.

Showing 46-60 of 65