ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109299
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

We don't need to be 100% sure. That isn't what science is about. Theories are constantly changing to fit our observations.

That's it, I am also trying to say same thing.

"God", "magic", or anything suggesting the existence of either, are not among our observations.

We don't know that "God or Magic" are in existence or not, I agree. But they are among our observations. For example :- we pray to god (but we don't know that God is in existence or not). In other words we can say it is superstition.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

We don't know that "God or Magic" are in existence or not, I agree. But they are among our observations. For example :- we pray to god (but we don't know that God is in existence or not). In other words we can say it is superstition.

You can agree all you like, but you are not agreeing with what I have written. There is not and there has never been any recorded instance where either has been observed by any scientific authority. I don't know why you are mentioning prayer and superstition, as these are not observations.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

But they are among our observations. For example :- we pray to god

Observances =/= observations. Christmas =/= evidence for Christ.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Yes, you are correct that they are not observed by any scientific authority but we the humans believe in them (not all).

@FishPreferred nice to talk with you and all other members who have participated in this thread. Thank You !

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I think what you mean is we can observe that there is belief in supernatural and mystical things among many humans. But we cannot observe the subject of those beliefs, which is probably what you meant when you said that "we can say it is superstition".

I doubt any rainforest tribes would be able to afford immigration to other planets, anyway.

Indeed not, but I brought them as an example in order to discuss possible future social constructs on other planets or in space. We will most likely not, at least in the near future, be able to change our society here on earth, as we would need to change so many things; but once we are ready to colonize other planets, we will have to think about how exactly we organize those colonies; and we might want to choose a sustainable organization.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

I think what you mean is we can observe that there is belief in supernatural and mystical things among many humans. But we cannot observe the subject of those beliefs, which is probably what you meant when you said that "we can say it is superstition".

Good understanding
74 posts
Peasant

My Friend Raze Is Right Is This Your Humanity?

Or Is This Your Humanity?

Or Do You Say This Is Your Humanity?

Tell Me????

74 posts
Peasant

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Failed images, but given the title I'm sure they are wonderful choices of cherry picking =)

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Trees Killing 1[/img]
Tell Me????

There is killer trees? Tell me where they are. I am living in fear from trees now. Just standing there acting like they are not alive. Then when you are sleeping. They walk over to your home break your windows with their branches (arms) Then Strangle you in your sleep.

This is a threat to humanity, we killed many of them, now they are fighting back. The sad story is, if we kill all them we all die aswell. They turn the Carbon air into Clean air for us.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

@19912 Failed images, but nothing happen because your titles are very good.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

My Friend Raze Is Right [...]

I have little doubt he is in some instances, but you have not made it clear what you are suggesting he is right about. Tagging on a bunch of questions doesn't help.

There is killer trees? Tell me where they are. I am living in fear from trees now.

Fear the Triffids.

Failed images, but nothing happen because your titles are very good.

Nothing happened because he's trying to upload them from the C drive. Also, the titles are irrelevant. I could img-fail something titled C:\\Libraries\\Pictures\\Raze Drowning Kittens in Satanic Ritual.jpeg
Does that mean I have such a picture?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Fear the Triffids.

That's hardly a tree. Hanging trees, on the other hand...

Anyway I agree with pang. The interwebz is full of pictures, especially cat pics. How can a species be so evil if it finds cats so adorable?!
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Nothing happened because he's trying to upload them from the C drive. Also, the titles are irrelevant. I could img-fail something titled C:\\\\Libraries\\\\Pictures\\\\Raze Drowning Kittens in Satanic Ritual.jpeg
Does that mean I have such a picture?

Your intension was right but I know he have that picture because he is my school friend and I have checked.
74 posts
Peasant

Yes There AreKilling Trees and about The Nuclear War Here This Should Be The Image........
http://www.nucleardarkness.org/include/nucleardarkness/images/tokyon_kushu_1945_small.jpg
If It Is Working So You Can See If This Is That Times Destruction So Think About Today's Nuclear Bombs Are 50-80 Times More powerful so just think is there left Any HUMANITY In Humans Now???
(Sorry If The Image Doesn't Work's)

Showing 46-60 of 332