Armor Games Culture

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 1:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Well...
Ancient wonderings of the Cosmos.
Speculation on entertainment.

(I don't feel like scavenging for more.)

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 1:22pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

636 posts

Armorgames is where many cultures and backgrounds of gamers unite on common ground to game and make their voices heard in the forums.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 1:33pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

ancient profiles seeing what eighters were up to before they died.

Has anyone thought about the fact that some inactive accounts are probably because the person actually died somehow?

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 1:37pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Yeah. I know what you mean. I die a little inside every time I leave the AG Kingdom, even if it's for a short time.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 1:44pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,761 posts

Knight

As far as older history goes, the Sonny 2 forums were pretty awesome. Lots of creativity came from there. The strategy guides that people came out with. The amount of work that people put into dissecting the game, especially from No_Stress, was just amazing. I haven't seen people put so much into a flash game since.

Ahem, excuse me but have you seen the http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … les/page/1

It has been full of creativity then and it still is today.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 2:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

Inside jokes are normal. They exist in a lot of cultures.

Of course, that isn't my point. My point was our obsession with them

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 2:40pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

As far as older history goes, the Sonny 2 forums were pretty awesome. Lots of creativity came from there. The strategy guides that people came out with. The amount of work that people put into dissecting the game, especially from No_Stress, was just amazing. I haven't seen people put so much into a flash game since.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Silly Sal, I don't think you found the irony/sarcasm/trick/suit yourself in my comment, which was supposed to be the point.

OBJECTION

Armor Games actually is a combination of many cultures built into one. It's not like we're all the same, but not all of us completely different.

This is true. The combination of cultures and personalities shaped it into a nice home.

Well...
Ancient wonderings of the Cosmos.
Speculation on entertainment.

(I don't feel like scavenging for more.)

The point of this thread wasn't necessarily to discuss your own threads... It was for discussing the going-ons here that reflect what users enjoy doing...

Has anyone thought about the fact that some inactive accounts are probably because the person actually died somehow?

As nerdy as it may sound, this keeps me up at night sometimes. For example, a few of the more popular users have suddenly vanished. It's kind of scary thinking about where they might have ended up.

Ahem, excuse me but have you seen the http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … les/page/1

It has been full of creativity then and it still is today.

You, CJ, Ernie, Tris and a few others are certainly good at CTC, but I think Bronze meant that Sonny 2 practically consumed everyone.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 3:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

As nerdy as it may sound, this keeps me up at night sometimes. For example, a few of the more popular users have suddenly vanished. It's kind of scary thinking about where they might have ended up.

*flashback of when Mino and I freaked out thinking Skele had died*

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 4:57pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

Of course, that isn't my point. My point was our obsession with them

Yeah, people go over the top with them too much. Its pretty bad in the newcomers forum since none of the new people have any idea whats happening.

Yeah, its kinda a scary thought especially since we jokingly deem them dead even if they have just simply left.

Posted Jan 19, '14 at 9:45pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,235 posts

Knight

*flashback of when Mino and I freaked out thinking Skele had died*

I did not think Skele was dead. I was however very insistant on finding him via the public spying tool Google, sending him a letter, and possibly bugging him till he logged onto AG.

Don't judge me. It was pang's idea.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please do not spam.

Reply to Armor Games Culture

You must be logged in to post a reply!