ForumsThe TavernTheories

82 27868
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone has their own theories, weither it be about the world's expiration date, questioning science and religion, or general goofiness. Your theory can be about literally anything, yes anything.

So come one, come all, create your own theories and present them here.

Gantic's Reign of Terror

Hello ArmorGamers, its time you learned something about Gantic, something evil. Of course for those of you who are saying, "But how can that be?" Well I'll explain to you on how it can be. I'm sure you've all seen these before:
(\\__/)
(x'.'x) Copy and paste bunny
(''_(''To help him gain world domination.

But what you actually didn't know about them is that bunny, right there, is actually Gantic. In fact he's already been gaining an army all over the internet. It seems I wasn't the first one to know of the bunny's evil. Danwar123 actually already noticed the evil of the bunnies. He just didn't know who their leader was.

Still don't believe me? Then why is Gantic so quiet? Because he's plotting a sinister plan which involves the AMW. Infact a part of his plan is already in motion, I'm sure you've seen Gantic's threads known as mental poop. But what you didn't know about mental poop, is that Gantic is actually trying to get ideas from YOUR creations. Think about it, why else would he call it "Mental poop"? He's getting mental ideas from your poop! He's planning on... (what exactly was on this thread again... oh right!) giant cookies falling from the sky!

Another thing... Gantic has this on his profile:

What most people need to realize is that
not everyone is the same and that's okay.

Most of you would think that it has to do with people's race, age, looks, thoughts, etc. But what he's doing is giving us a hidden hint, that he is not the Gantic everyone knows. He is an evil rabbit that craves anarchy, death, and giant cookies falling from the sky, and we are the only ones who can stop him.

And that my friends(and others), is my theory on Gantic.
  • 82 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Tsk Tsk R2. This probably wont last very long if it turns out to be correct XD.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

He's planning on... (what exactly was on this thread again... oh right!) giant cookies falling from the sky!

Hmm sounds familiar I believe he is going to use this idea to vs your poison cookies.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This probably wont last very long if it turns out to be correct

I think you're right. :P

I believe he is going to use this idea to vs your poison cookies.

See! That's how evil he is. He tries to hurt poor innocent cookies that have killed a few people.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You think Gantic is the problem? Ha! Maybe you should pay more attention to ModDayCee

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

He tries to hurt poor innocent cookies that have killed a few people.
I'm not going to say anything........nothing at all......just look at it.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My theory? All right, you asked for it!
The Big Bang is the birth of the fist giant human which created the legend of the Titans.

Yeah, I think the Universe is a giant human body.
Galaxies are nothing more than a mini himself.
The planetary systems are nothing more that gigantic atoms that form cells.
Stars are some kind of inflammation.
When a star implode and create a supernova it is nothing more than the birth of a new baby, are you still following me?

You might then think that humans and their constructions such as cities, highways, sky scrappers, cars, planes are a cancer propagating and killing the cell that is the Earth.

Should I keep going? Nah I feel mentally lazy right now.

"Hey, who are you and what are you doing in my house?
What's this jacket for? Help, they're abducting me!
The nut house, why?

:O

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Xeano; the Lesser Known Celebrity

I'm sure a little bit of you know Xeano and some of you don't. Well I'm sure the people that don't know about Xeano will actually be very familiar with his work.

You see Xeano wanted to be in show buisness ever since he was a little cub. When Xeano got older he decided to go into acting and got an A for effort and a C on everything else. Xeano, a fox who usually got bad grades on tests in school, thought that meant he was perfect for acting and so went on to sign up for the lead role of Walt Disney's Robin Hood. Surprisingly, he actually got the role and thus his dream began.

After his enrollment in Robin Hood, Xeano wanted something that would probably last longer, so he decided to sign up for the lead role of Dora the Explorer. Fortuantely he got turned down the role and instead got the role of Swiper, the fox that steals things. It wasn't a good job but it was a paying one.

One day while visiting Norway, he ran into Vegard and Bård Ylvisåker, who are known for their Norwegian talk show. They relized how 'foxy' he looked and decided to hire him for a music video they were planning. At first Xeano turned down the offer, but then Vegard showed Xeano a briefcase full of money and Xeano, being the greedy money bag he is, took them on their offer. After the filming of "What Does the Fox Say", Xeano then wasted all his money buying Norwegian chocolates, that he later found out to be expired.

And that, my fellow ArmorGamers, is my theory on Xeano.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

This... makes too much sense.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The secret identity of Moose Man

I'm sure you've all heard of Moose Man, the superhero that's only located in Canada. What, seriously? None of you have heard of Moose Man? Well its time to tell of a story.

Once upon a time, there was a man in Canada who gained antlers, so he became Moose Man. The end. Great story right? So anyway, Moose Man as you all may or may not have noticed, is part moose. And where are Moose mostly located? That's right, Canada. And who in ArmorGames lives in Canada? Well actually I can think of only one person, but it has to be this person. Why you may ask, because its that person's birthday.

That's right @Clancy12 is Moose Man, and on this same day, Moose Man was created. But why was Moose Man created, well it all started when Clancy decided to ride a moose while listening to Imagine Dragon's Radioactive. The moose was so pumped about the song he somehow got mixed with Clancy's atoms, then Clancy grew antlers. Clancy didn't want to get laughed at because of his antlers(although he didn't relize that he could have gotten surgery to have them removed), so he decided to dress up as a superhero. But he became less than that as he started chasing around the children of Canada.

And that my fellow people reading this, prooves that Clancy is indeed Moose Man.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

[/quote]

You could drag just a little plausible proof into that theory, I think.

But I already proved that Clancy lived in Canada. :P

Also, &quotrooves" isn't a word.

What? Are you sure?
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The Theory of Theories

So here's my theory. Theoretically speaking, of course. I theorize that theories are theoretically theorized through theoretical theorizing, and theories being theoretically theorized through theoretical theorizing, theoretically, theories come from theorizing. Theoretically speaking, of course.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

THE LEGENDARY ORANGE PUNDECK

The close cousin of the Orang Pandek. People usually mistake the two. But there is a distinct difference between them. The "Orang Pandek" lives in Indonesia, but the "Orange Pundeck" is know to live in China. Also, the "Orange Pundeck" is more similar to the Batutut. In the year of 1909, a man saw a big, hairy creature eating something near the rice. The man closely approached the creature, and saw something he couldn't explain- somebody ate his apples. The man was very pissed off, and so he tried shooting the creature with a gun. The creature ran away, and the man saw a horrible thing at the place where the creature was standing, a bunch of eaten oranges and apples, and of course- a broken chopstick. The man reported the sighting to the police, but they didn't believe him. They thought the man was probably drunk. A second sighting, that happened in a tiny village near Beijing in 1977, gave a more accurate description of this creature: "The creature looked like a human and it had a brown fur. It likes oranges and pranks a lot. He pissed on my car... again. And then RS'd my house. I tried to kill him, but it didn't work. He kept kicking my dog."
Again, the people didn't believe, and so he was thrown in a madhouse because they thought he had schizophrenia. But, the most important sighting happened in 2003, where people saw him TPing a statue in Wuxi. People described him as "a big hairy dude with arthritis". How they saw that he has arthritis is till a mystery.
So far, there have been more than 8 sightings from 1909 to 2013, and the number of sightings keeps growing. Who is this creature, and why is it here?
I don't know, but I am sure that he exists.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What is StormWalker?

If you've seen Stormwalker's profile you'd notice that she says she's many things and this might confuse alot of you. But it seems that I've figured out what she really is, and I will explain it to you step-by-step. Let's start with something short and sweet. According to her flag, she's Taiwanese most of you would think that she's probably human but I assure you, she's anything but human. Let us continue with our explaination.

What we know is that she is a human shaped atom based life form. So we know what she's shaped like, that's good to know. Now, her profile also says she's part of the Femalloid species. So what is a Femalloid? Well that's why I used google but the word brought me to ArmorGames stuff and fanfiction.net. So I decided to split the word in half, we know the first part is female, which means girl, woman, lady, etc. But what does oid mean? It means:

Of similar form to, but not the same as.
. So it appears she's shaped like a female human. Let's continue, shall we?

It appears she also wants to live in GHASTLY a place where dead carbon based forms go and gain a formless cloud of gas and acid. Do you know what this almost relates to? The ghost pokemon ghastly does this mean she's dead? No, she is definitely not dead because according to a certain part of her profile she says this:
Does this mean I'm dying?
The word dying helps us because we know she's not yet dead. So does this mean she's some sort of pre-evolved Ghastly? That's exactly what I'm saying, Stormwalker is a Pokemon that no one has discovered. Not even Prof. Oak knew about this. So it appears that's all of Storm we have to cover.

And it appears that @Stormwalker is a human-shaped female pokemon.
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

not yet dead.

Spamalot anyone?

And it appears that Stormwalker is a human-shaped female pokemon.

AND THEY SAID I WAS CRAZY! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

And it appears that Stormwalker is a human-shaped female pokemon.

FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT!
Showing 1-15 of 82