Forums

ForumsFlash Games

CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

Posted May 27, '14 at 7:03pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Al Jahili Construction

They're still in the process of building this one. It's going to be pretty hard to destroy once it's complete, so you'd better knock it down before they finish it.

Posted May 27, '14 at 11:47pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

468 posts

Pyramid Scheme

It's more than a bit rushed. I didn't have time to make it stable.

Posted May 29, '14 at 4:28pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,953 posts

Knight

I must admit, some of those entries in this latest competition were well thought out and very interesting. Tough decisions for sure! Well done!

Posted May 30, '14 at 8:45pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

ok ernie...wheres the results?

Posted May 30, '14 at 9:11pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,594 posts

Knight

We're down to six entries again this round, which means we'll have to start spreading the word for the contest again. If only the "unknown" players from the PE would check their comments. I'm also wondering where Randy(theviking/2/3) has gone to. He appears to have deleted his most recent account.

Anyway, you're interested in seeing how everyone did, so I'll cut to that.

3rd place, with an average rating of 6.03/10, goes to Temple of Hatshepsut, submitted by @Islandempire89.

2nd place, with an average rating of 6.77/10, goes to Al Jahili Construction, submitted by @gh0sts.

1st place, and the grand merit prize winner of Round 17, with an average rating of 7.37/10, goes to The Taj Mahal, submitted by @SirSlayalot. Congratulations!

ROUND 18
Theme: Basic Bomber
Deadline: Tuesday, June 3, 11:59 pm AG time.
Judges: @CourtJester, @FishPreferred, @Ernie15
Description: The only projectiles you may use to destroy this castle are basic single bombs. Not triple bombs, not time bombs, not parachute bombs, and not detonator bombs; just basic single bombs. There is no limit as to the number of shots required for a gold medal.

Get hyped, get building, and don't get too bombed.

@SirSlayalot and his castle have been inducted into the CTC2PP Hall of Fame.

last edited May 30 2014 09:16 pm by Ernie15

Posted May 31, '14 at 12:56am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,953 posts

Knight

Something like this! (NOT AN ENTRY)
Didn't get a lot of likes because nobody knew how to do it!

Posted May 31, '14 at 6:07am

DrElmer

DrElmer

540 posts

Queen's Maritime Outpost
There are two possible shots that can ignite the explosives in both towers, but don't let that fool you. If you find that you have blown up both towers but the queen and rightmost cannon master do not die, you're aiming a bit too high. The correct shot has worked every single time for me in and out of the castle builder, but there's also a decoy shot that can make it look like a mechanical failure on my part. Don't fall for the decoy shot.

Posted May 31, '14 at 8:41pm

SirSlayalot

SirSlayalot

55 posts

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 7:16pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Volcano Firehouse

Look familiar?

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 9:03pm

Islandempire89

Islandempire89

65 posts

I finally got something to work after a few hours of failed attempts..

Gunpowder City

This is the second castle with this title that I've shared. The first one works in the castle builder, but not in the people's empire! So, I had to make one small change and share it again, and this version actually works outside of the builder. Mighty lucky that it does too! I would have given up on this round had it failed on me again.

Is there any way to delete the prototype?

Reply to CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

You must be logged in to post a reply!