Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

New Rating System

Posted May 25, '14 at 12:18pm

lucylund

lucylund

2 posts

Well R2D2, please watch your tone. Overreact much? is actually overreacting from your side and terrible manners.

Posted May 25, '14 at 12:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,112 posts

Well R2D2, please watch your tone.

I was watching my tone. I was just telling you that you were overreacting.

Overreact much? is actually overreacting from your side and terrible manners.

What? No it isn't. Me telling you that you're overreacting about you're raging about the rating system being comparable to Facebook's is not overreacting. In fact, I reacted in a perfectly normal manner.

Posted Jun 4, '14 at 12:32pm

Napol

Napol

16 posts

In the old system I was tend to give the game "0" points if I dislike it (almost always for subjective reasons) but when I like a game I was giving between 7-9 (as far as I recall I didn't give any single game a 10) when I find the game mediocree like between 4-7 I wasn't giving any points. So I think new system is better but it can be even better if it adopt's the Steam's system for reviews it is only one step back from how Steam does it. (Sorry for my english by the way)

last edited Jun 04 2014 12:33 pm by Napol

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 2:23pm

Zavvnao

Zavvnao

1 post

I want someone to get revenge on these greedy companies and make them beg forgiveness from the community.

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 6:25pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

873 posts

I want someone to get revenge on these greedy companies

What companies are you talking about? This is about the rating system on this site, put in place by the developers of this site, for members of this site.

Reply to New Rating System

You must be logged in to post a reply!