ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

675 97302
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 675 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

Had a band thing going on today. Just got back from it. We won gold!

Also I can apparently hold my pee for 17 hours straight.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,267 posts

Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm I bit my toenails.,

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

I turned 22.

SportShark
SportShark
2,872 posts

I wore the amazing new shoes that arrived yesterday. These shoes are so cool. They're called Nike Streetball 1.5.
If you are looking for a pair of basketball/freestyle shoes that will raise your street credit about 15 notches and make you feel so cool, these are the shoes for you.

SSTG
SSTG
12,642 posts

I watched another cool episode of Nova on PBS titled
Inside Animals Minds: Bird Genius.
Certain species of birds can solve puzzles, make plans for the future, and create tools to help them find food.
I already knew about birds being intelligent because my mom always had parakeets while I grew up and I used to hide food under obstacles and the birds had to pull, push and lift an object in order to get to the food and all of them figured out how to do it.

You'd be amazed what some of our pets can do when we interact with them a lot, especially when we start early in their life.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

I slipped on a skateboard.. my only regret is not having someone there to film it and laugh.. x)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I drew an armatar for the Easter contest. I encourage all of you to do the same.

"But Ernie, I'm a horrible artist."

So was I in the beginning. I'm not even that great to begin with now, but my artwork has noticeable increased in quality since 2009, when I drew my first submissions for an armatar contest (guess what the verdict was), and it has only increased because I've honed my armatar-drawing skills to the point where I can actually create something that someone might consider wearing as an armatar.

Just ask @DrElmer, @MPH_Complexity, @Terry_The_Disco_King, @Viseris, or of course, @xXxDAPRO89xXx.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,267 posts

I accidentally kicked myself in the eye. I have no idea how I did it, and it's probably never going to happen again.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

I ate an entire peach pie. someone was about to throw it out so I guess I did them a favor.. xp

SSTG
SSTG
12,642 posts

My older dog came back in the house with poop breath.
She walks in the kitchen and vomited a huge pile of half solid, half liquid stuff with all sorts of colors in it.
I used 3/4 of a paper towel roll to pick it up while coming very close to throw up myself. :O

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

I found a penny on the ground but somehow it fell out of my pocket twice.. i guess it wasnt so lucky after all..

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,267 posts

I tried to watch this 23 minute video for two hours until I gave up. Soon I'm going to have a ragequit fit and run around smashing things because I just wasted two freaking hours.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,999 posts

I slept in til 3pm, the watched you-tube videos til 6:30
I love my life!

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,999 posts

And i made a Twitter acount.
And thats my day!

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

I almost got hit by a car, but it was his fault for driving too fast in the parking lot. yeah thats all for my day.. xp

Showing 76-90 of 675