ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Official] Win a Bag O' Stuff!

43 19580
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hey all, I've been thinking about doing some promotion of a "Bag O' Stuff" contest where we ask people to visit the forum to participate. The one thing I'm missing is a graphic/art to lead people there... so that's where you come in.

We'll be doing a contest till Friday (or later, depending on activity) to make the graphic/art for the contest. If you win, you get the first "Bag O' Stuff". Here are the rules to participate...

1. Make an original graphic/art asset that 600x600 in size. The theme of the art should be a mysterious bag with the Armor Games branding/logo somehow represented on the image.
2. The art should look good (and legible) in a 400x300.
3. Make sure it can catch peoples eyes, imagine it on your Facebook feed!

That's it, and submit it below. One lucky user will get our first mystery bag. We're going to be putting random swag and stuff from the office and maybe a pesky Sushi Cat.

• 43 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

With the great wall of stickies, I'd prefer it wasn't stickied.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Your welcome to change it how you like.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Change it depending on if you think it will help your chances being selected. Can't guide people, that's not fair.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

@.@ I should practice the snazzy vector art, I guess I can whip something up.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Join in.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

It sounds like you're using "Bag O' Stuff" as a way to clean out desk drawers containing things you don't want to keep but don't want to throw away.

Nonsense. Any staplers or pictures of John's wife you find in the bag will have been purchased specifically for this purpose.
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not sure if this is still going on... it's Saturday.

But whatevs, I was wondering what the official Armor Games logo is. Is it the yellow thing, or the old blue swords and shield?

Or can I do whichever I want?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I can buy pictures of John's wife? o_o

It's not hard to find pics of Carlie online man!
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Go with all of them lol, I think there are like 4...

Ferret it would be cool to see the logos that have been used in assorted order

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

There are three, and one of them (Blackbeltr0) forfeited on Page 2, although I think it should still be considered.

I think he meant 4 logos.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We have all sorts of random swag around the office, but I'm thinking a Sushi Cat would be included in case you don't enjoy our staplers or sugar packets.

What's the best way to let those awesome artists know about the contest? If we have a list, I could reach out.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

What's the best way to let those awesome artists know about the contest? If we have a list, I could reach out.

I would think that the list is right in this forum. These people all have art threads and were online recently-ish:
@themastaplaya
@ChromeDeathRazor
@LaurenLouise1507
@sinhellsing
@pickpocket
@Alexistigerspice
@Bronze
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

So finally finished mine.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v8aoPcn2H0o/UyVAkRSucBI/AAAAAAAACIc/VNF61hVtKH0/s600-no/bagostuff.png

It's in 600x600 already.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Nice work! I see a Sushi Cat.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Does a free Ferret come in the bag?

Showing 16-30 of 43