ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78431 47048991
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,431 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

46. @armorplayergc Just update it every time you two post. I don't want it to look like a text dump.
@hirasthegamer I swear if you turn CT100 into a political debate...

The man is overwhelmed by the presence as it forms a crust around him. This isn't an odd feeling, he knew what it was and that he won't stay inside for long. They can't fail no matter how hard they try, right? But, what if they do fail? What if I get stuck here, forever? If they don't follow the path, they will lose. And what are the chances of them following my path anyway? I don't know them, I don't know who these people are? I don't know if anything I remember is right! What if they're all false memories. They m-

- eh? What?

Out of the blue, the shell starts cracking. It loses its grip and the man breaks free of his shell. The stars flow down onto his body and Elder sees a ball shinier than the light down below.

-No! You fools! You were supposed to follow the path, not light yourself on fire! Run you fools! RUUUUUUUUUUUNN!

Down, beneath, the two suddenly disappear and Elder feels ripples going through the void. Suddenly everything starts moving. What was once the mysterious, dark presence is now like a sentient liquid, flowing, moving like disconnected tentacles, being able to move independently, but under one mind.

Elder gets bombarded by ripples and tremors, sounds of sonic booms and the faintest whispers.

-What the hell are they doing out there!?

Ntech
Ntech
257 posts
Shepherd

47. Deo Gratias!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

49. Who will do the halfway honor? And I see @armorplayergc is online. Come post and continue the adventure!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

50. (okay, I'll post it there too)
Me: The Rings? Okay! *shoots one of the Rings with the cool-looking 4d bow, making it explode and release all the energy* Rings: 6/8

Tenryu: We NEED to find more ways to deal damage here, our attacks are very limited!

Me: That creature gave me this bow, but to be honest, I think this bow is not as good as it seems to be, it is just a usual bow, but that looks beautiful... a creature like that wouldn't ask the bow back if it were usual, would it? *a Ring gets close to us while I'm speaking... kinda close to the bow, and continues its random path...*

Tenryu: Hey! The bow... *the bow's color changes a little bit, it went from a weak translucent invisible to a slightly darker and slightly more red translucent color, just like the Ring and the Void*

Me: Hmm... interesting... *casts a weak Poison spell on the bow, and it becomes kinda green-ish, just like the Poison*... erm... IT ABSORBS MAGIC! *Tenryu casts a lightning at the bow, making it yellow* Okay! Let's see! *shoots a Ring from a distance... and a massive explosion with lightning spreading all over the place is heard. Rings: 5/8*

Tenryu: Let's do this! *I ride Tenryu... and he keeps charging the bow with lightning, while I keep shooting down Rings... Rings: 2/8*

Knight: CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE! *rushes towards the Void*

Void: Ooooh, a knight! I'm afraid! WAIT HE'S GETTING TOO CLOSE! AAAH! *the Knight slams his axe on one of the eyes of the Void, but is quickly covered by the darkness... the Void pulls him inside... Void: 601,728/666,666*

Me: KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

51. Me: NOOOOOOO!!!!! No... *Gets over it* Whatever, we can find a new knight. It's not like you're best friends or anything. I mean, you didn't even know his name. *Shoots black hole balls at the remaining two rings, destroying both*

Void: MY ATTACK! YOU RUINED IT! I guess I'll just have to kill you slowly and painfully! Bwahahahaha!

Me: No! You won't get away with this! And you WILL NOT KILL US! You've defeated the knight, but you still have to deal with us!

Void: Heh, you little green dragon. You think you're so powerful. THE VOID WILL CONSUME YOU ALL!!!

Me: No! No. No... It can't end like this... You... You... You never die. You fade away, just to come back later, just as strong as ever. And we can die. Along with the rest of the universe. *Starts crying*

Void: You want another ending? Here, I'll give you one! *Flies straight into me*

Me: AAAAAAAAA!!! *My body turns black, my eyes disappear and lots of huge red eyes grow all over my body except on my head* I... Hah! I'm part of you now! Eek, I can't control what I'm saying! The Void has half the control of me! Now, if you kill my new body, I'll just escape! Bwahahaha! Oh no... Help!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

52. @hirasthegamer, THIS is the meaning of life, if someone can understand it!

Why do I never see my friends online when I come up here?

hirasthegamer
hirasthegamer
77 posts
Bard

53. sorry Im atheist ;_;
@akshobhya

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

54. This is my 5000th forum post! YAY!

Ntech
Ntech
257 posts
Shepherd

55. Deo Gratias

hirasthegamer
hirasthegamer
77 posts
Bard

56. please type something here

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

57. 5k posts? Congrats!

Also, the forums are kind of dead. I'm guessing it was very active when you got here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tremors and ripples continue to shake Elder.

- It's OK. You just have to keep a cool head. Come on...

He looks around him. As he does, a ripple reveals a man in shining armour. The darkness begins to engulf him and he doesn't have enough light to protect himself. He needs help, but how will he move through the darkness? He points the robot and the lantern towards the knight and the presence immediately pulls away, creating a vacuum that pulls the man inwards. The knight is encapsulated in a dark crust which pulls away after he shines the light upon him. The knight, after catching his breath asks.

- Oh, no... This was horrible... the... the things IT said... are... are they true?

- There's no way to find out. At least, until you get out of here... It's best not to think about it. It relies on you getting stuck in its web of lies.

- But, how do I know if y-

Elder and the knight get shaken up inside the beast, and they turn and warp inside It and end up in a tall, thin and black cavern.

- What? Where... Am I?

- "Are we" The knight adds "And where did the void go?"

- I'm afraid it didn't go anywhere...

The two men explore the cavern. They constantly feel in danger thanks to the void's walls, which albeit looking rocky and dry, were, to the touch, very fleshy and moist, almost living, and they weren't sure if "almost" should be used to describe it. It seemed very much alive. As they walked up the cavern, they started hearing screams of terror every once in a while, in regular intervals.

- Shhh! Listen! Hear those screams?

- Yes?

- I recognize her... With haste!

The knight storms towards the scream, forgetting about the safety of the light. Elder had no choices. He must follow the knight, and protect him from the presence.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

58. What's happening here? Also, the amount of blank pages here concerns me, I might get ninja'd any moment now...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

59. I tried reporting this issue with blank pages but to no avail. I even sent &quoturchase support" form like two weeks ago.
@sciller45 I saw your call outs right now - I tuned out this e-mail from outlook so I didn't see before. Anyway I don't have too much spare time during exam session. Too bad noone answered during sunday two weeks ago, maybe I wouldn't download that energy based game that kinda devours remnants of my free time :-P

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

60 I put a thread up on the support forum about it, but nobody's replied yet. I think it's got worse since the phenomenon started.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Me: DRAAAAAAAAGON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D=
I... must find a way to defeat him... but I can't hurt Dragon... any ideas Tenryu? *the Void starts running after us, but Tenryu flies slightly faster*

Tenryu: Well, we could expose the Void to light? That could work maybe? There's a star not very far from here

Me: but what if that hurts Dragon too?

Tenryu: ugh, I hate fighting with an enemy I don't know well!

Void: You will not escape from me! >:C

Me: What if we lured the Void to the Paradox World? That hurts him

Tenryu: But that could kill Dragon, it's a bad idea

Me: What if we attack the Void with something Dragon is strong against? What elements is she strong against?

Tenryu: Erm... Ice?

Me: there are some asteroids there... let's take some ice! *flies close to the asteroids... the bow becomes blue close to them...* Man, I really hope this doesn't hurt Dragon! *shoots the icy arrow... it hits the Void... Void: 600,827/666,666*

Void: ugh... *starts running after us again*

Creature: (the same one that gave me the bow, watching both of us run, while sitting on an asteroid nearby and talking alone) Hmmm... you know, these guys are 3-dimensional beings, but I still kinda like them! *the creature very quickly jumps and rides Tenryu when he flew right above the asteroid the creature was on*

Me: What? You again? How can we kill the Void?

Creature: My owner asked me not to do anything about the boss battle, or he would destroy my planet, because he wants to know if YOU can fight, so I can't do anything to help. Sorry...

Me: what is your name? who are you? what are you? who is your owner? how can he destroy your planet? what is your planet?

Creature: All I'll tell you for now is that my name is Aezullya.

Tenryu: I don't know if she is reliable...

[man, I'm honestly surprised by how long it took me to come up with the name "Aezullya" O_O]

Showing 71926-71940 of 78431