ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78408 46547884
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,408 Replies
PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

25.Did i destroyed fun with previoust comment?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

1. @PewienCzlowiek Probably. Can't blame you, though. Pages went haywire and don't want to be fixed.

I mean, it's a magical glowing rock that shoots lasers and can apparently split the atom without hurting its fellow party members. I suppose it dodges with some kind of magical shield.
Oh, and don't worry. A new PLGuy is in the cooker. In fact, PLGuy #1 should be done in a few hours! I mean, it'll probably be a reject, but it oughta be done soon.
I see you still haven't killed the rock. Have you tried using C4? *attempts to latch sticks of C4 to the monolith*

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

2. I shall now summnon the one and only @PLGuy

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

3. Thank you, Kali. I grant you 1000 Experience Points and 500 Gold for finishing this quest.

Ahhh... It's good to be back in the nerd zone.

A new PLGuy is in the cooker. In fact, PLGuy #1 should be done in a few hours! I mean, it'll probably be a reject, but it oughta be done soon.

*stares at sciller* What are you... nevermind, it's pointless.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

4. *You hear a bullet whizz by. PLGuy's skull is dispersed into thousands of pieces, blood is draining from his still-standing corpse. He falls where-his-head-was first. Sciller releases a bloodcurdling scream. Another shot is heard and his head, too lies in pieces. He falls over on his back. Suddenly, sciller runs up, scooping up PLGuy in a vial again and carrying a bolt-action .50 cal on his back*

Hey! Sorry about that, my clones must've run away while I went to make myself some tea. Actually, I think my tea's getting cold. Toodle-oo!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

5. The monolith dodges by distorting space and time around it. And also, unfortunately, C4 won't work as it is bomb damage, it would deal 0 damage instead, we must focus on water and thunder... can someone make the monolith wet? Tenryu could hit him harder with thunder that way!

And also, we'd better take care now! IT'S THE MONOLITH'S TURN TO ATTACK!

*The Cosmic Monolith casts Energy Barrage, which creates many explosions on us*

OUCH >_< *loses a lot of HP*

Ugh, that hurt! Let's kill that thing! quickly! SOMEONE MAKE HIM WET!

TENRYU! GET READY! *buffs his magic attack and accuracy*

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

6. My God! No! *pours tea over monolith. The monolith disappears*
Wow. See that? Nothing to worry about when you're a grade A ****** like me! Wait, what's that high-pitched noise? Oh, fu- *gets blown away by the monolith*
You hear a voice through a walkie talkie.
"Don't worry! I have plenty of sciller clones I can throw away.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

7. ^ I guess that's good... I mean I'd play EBF if I wanted to face one of those nasty rocks.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

8. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW *Tenryu angrily casts Lightning Strikes on the Cosmic Monolith, who dodged one of the strikes, but was hit by the other 4, and takes a lot of damage*

GOOD ONE! OH YEAH! That guy is still alive, but he took decent damage!

*our turn is over*

Oh... there it comes... *Cosmic Monolith casts Shockwave on me*

AAAAAAAAH *falls with his HP pretty much at 0... pretty much dead...*

n- no... *cries* *is almost dead*

Tenryu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *he gets incredibly angry, worried and sad, and also starts crying*

Tenryu: I... I need to use that skill... that one you told me never to use...

Me: n- no... it would save me, but it w- would not end well for you...

Tenryu: IF YOU DIE, I WILL ALSO DIE ANYWAY! AND SO WILL BLOB BECAUSE HE IS YOUR PET! I WILL DIE ANYWAY, BUT I CAN SAVE BOTH YOU AND BLOB!

Me: b- but we need your Thunder skills to kill that Monolith... I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who has very powerful Thunder skills... *dies*

Tenryu: I WILL HAVE TO DISOBEY YOU ONCE!

*Tenryu casts "Revive" on me*

Me: *is brought back to life and fully healed* what? NOOOOOOO YOU DID IT!

Tenryu: It was a pleasure to meet you. *slowly starts dying*

Me: Oh no. Nope. Won't accept it. Not gonna let you die. *summons Blob*

Me: Blob! FREEZE HIM WHILE HE'S STILL ALIVE! THAT'LL HALT HIS DEATH! *Blob casts permafrost on Tenryu* GOOD! *unsummons Tenryu*

Blob: what will we do about him now?

Me: I don't know, but that'll give us time...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

9. ^ That’s some epic action. By the way, Good Witch @kalisenpai…

I shall now summon the one and only PLGuy

Thanks, that was flattering XD Although, I saw you guys had another guy from PL when I was off :-P
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

10. Yeah, but it's with you when we complete the CT100 ^^

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

11.I have no idea what are you talking about.I'm sad

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

12. @kalisenpai that's a coincidence. But I know what isn't - since you came back the CT100 is much more alive

@PewienCzlowiek Cheer up dude, and welcome to CT100.

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

13.Are you talking about epic battle fantasy?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

14. @PLGuy Really? Around 7 months of dead CT100? How horrible...
And yay, I just finished my second final exam! Two to go.

Showing 73366-73380 of 78408