Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Let's Go Supernova!
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (MrDayCee) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
USERS - 25 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
28. 100! - 8 pages / 1 day. Jul 10, '17 at 2:36pm, 6 users, 1 days.
Hardstrike (1), Awesome751 (2), PLGuy (2), Ramit12 (3), Majestic_Fish (2), helpo1 (7)
- 68,459 Replies
1. Wow Gantic is a meanie.
What? You guys keep talking about me.
1. You just back-to-back posted.
II. No he didn't. And I got ninja'd.
3. Holy book of armaments: When thou pullest the pin, thou shalt count to three. (I can't remember how it goes exactly, but here's the part I'm talking about) five is right out. As this is on a Kindle, I can't post a link to a video clip.
4. No one say Gantic. It'll attract Gantic.
Patrick2011 is referring to me, because I totally did.
1. Are you freaking kidding me?! I just said the G word.
That was a hilarious ninja though.
2. I want to meet the G-man.
3. Shhhh! Don't say that cursed word.
4. I'm going to ban these persistent moderators.
5. Go ahead and try.
6.*preforming dark ritual* All thee...Call out the mods!*torch 1 lights up*And the admiins!*torch 2 lights up*And call upon...GANTIC!!!!*center toorxch lights up.their flares shape together to make a G**feels that gantic is coming*
7. Wells such is life, mods...
VIII Counting to 100 is taking a while, huh?
You must be logged in to post a reply!