Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Ceci n'est pas une pipe
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 33 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
32. 100! - 43 pages / 26 days. Sept 28, '17 at 4:25pm, 17 users, 6 days 22 hours 18 mins.
helpo1 (10), Chryosten (3), kalisenpai , PLGuy (1), armorplayergc , oyaji3211, catlover192, KatPryde , Majestic_Fish , Hardstrike , DiamondHunterZ , Swarmlord2 , Anatheron, LordLazyLeopard , GhostOfMatrix, Eldunari17 (1), zdrk 
33. 100! - Dec 02, '17 at 11:59 am, 15 users, 2 days, 21 hours 46 mins.
zdrk , PLGuy (1), helpo1 (10), Yellowcat, Majestic Fish , Olaffours, oyaji3211 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), sciller45, kalisenpai (1), perin106, MangoInfinity1, ranggagreat, PHLHimself
- 71,865 Replies
21. I've been confused about this for a while, what's the reason behind the Nougaty in the thread name?
778. I think we have a good chance of this one.
22. Does there need to be a reason for it?
779. What happens when someone spells the secondary count wrong? Do we go 20 numbers back?
23. That's not important right now guys. What's important is that Chryosten, I mean, Mr. Burns needs to explain to us how he got out of the tv screen, and also if there's a way to do it the other way.
780. Seeing how you just literally revived this count, I say rules are irrelevant here amd we just keep moving until it reaches 1000... or if someone gets bored and just screams 1000 so loud that everyone in the website will hear it
24. To put him back in, or for us to go in?
781. Technically, I just created this count. It wasn't revived from anywhere. Therefore, NO MODS CAN DISRUPT THE COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND!
25. Ha, this is a nice spam post
782. You sure? It'll go on forever then!
1 - spam posts or not, that was an edit.
2. Let's go for a million then guys!!
783. I'm just gonna mix these up... for the lols
What happens when someone spells the secondary count wrong? Do we go 20 numbers back?
@Saiyoku, the rules are irrelevant and maybe nothing might happen.
@Happy_Wolf, please make sure you post something more than that number.
@Aleksa_2929, that's not how to do it. Please make sure you read the rules.
784. Because the count is so long, there is no way to make it go back.
III. (3) I'm playing The Kings League Odyssey.
785. Now 215 is left.
4. I am playing Dragon Nest
786. I betrayed AG!
(5) - why is every single count that I begin killed before 10?
And no, I'm still not doing the second count. :P
(6) why not? I give you one Dollar if you do it
787. I hope he doesn't help. I can't go to his house to give him the Dollar
You must be logged in to post a reply!