ForumsForum GamesChoice (Super-Power RPG)

94 21339
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Hello! Welcome to Choice, a super hero (or villain) rpg where your power is influenced and changed by the choices and paths you take. There might be interactions with other characters, but for the most part, you are on your own! Keep in mind that choosing the good or evil path will change not only your power, but also how people react to you. Your character will not know they have a power until it manifests. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Descriptionwhat your character looks like)
Abilitymost anything accepted, I will ask you to change it if I think it is over-powered)
HP:10/10
XP:0/5
--------
Armor: Clothes
Headgear: None
Footgear: Tennis shoes
Inv.:None

Keep in mind that your power needs to be small to start out. I will change it if you don't keep it small. Also, this is an open world rpg, you can do almost anything, and your power will start small and grow with you!

• 94 Replies
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

The kid just gives Ron a confused look, and Ron curses at him. He tells his cronies to drag you to the window, where they open it and dangle you out the window by your ankles.
"You done messing with me, Fly-boy?" Ron asks you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Phil
Bio: Geek with a fondness for books.
Description: Weedy 16 year old with glasses.
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

As you try to open the book, the hand that feels cold and tingly won't move! You are currently stooped over in a hunched position.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nivlac
Bio: As a child and teen, Nivlac was made fun of for his pale skin and weird name. Indifferent to them, Nivlac told himself that he would be something better than them. Fast forward, and Nivlac is a programmer in a prominent company, always coming up with the best ideas, but seriously anti-social. He just knows that other people talk about him all the time.
Description: Black hair, Light skin
Ability:I can turn into a shadow and phase through walls.
--------
Armor: Cloak
Footgear: Black tennis shoes
Inv.: Pen, Wallet

As you walk through the literal door, you see the CEO's office is empty. There is a shattered window on the left and an open safe on the right. You can see in the safe some documents, and a couple stacks of cash.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Shadow White
Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian skin. Abiut 5ft 7inch tall.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

As you walk into the cafeteria from your hallway patrols, you see a kid stooped over the floor. You almost do a double take, the guy's hand is in the book! A freshman walks up to you and says;
"Umm... two guys just dragged a another guy up those stairs over there." He points towards the flight of stairs that lead to the math wing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Axorez
Bio: Lazy, quiet schoolguy that rarely knows anything.
Description: Light Blue eyes, fat, white-skinned
Ability: Super strength(Statwise, Powerful and takes lots of hits, but slow)
--------

You just give Ron a confused look, and he curses at you. He tells his cronies to drag the kid to the window, and they open it and dangle him out the window. Ron asks the kid if he's done messing with him. Everyone's backs are turned to you.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

"what."
I responded.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

I do the logical thing, and completely freak out.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: James
Bio: (You can)
Description: He looks like a normal human, with Pirate clothes on
Ability: Able to summon a demon to help him, can turn his hand into swords, and guns
HP: 10/10
XP: 0/5
Armor: Pirate clothes
Headgear: A pirate hat
Footgear: Pirate boots
INV: None

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

"Heh-Drop me.i DARE you,"I say."While your'e doing this to me,there are others you could kill like this.I'm saving innocennt lives."I look down. "And if you kill ANY of us,then you WILL be BANNED from this school.Numberless amounts of pepole will notice the corpse,and you'll be punished by the LAW."
I grin."I dare you to drop me now.don't ask,just end my life."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

I run for the math wing.

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
--------

After you say this there is a pause. Then Ron says,
"Alright, bring him up and we'll beat the tar out of him instead."
As the two bullies bring you back up, one of them accidentally loses their grip on you, and the other can't take your weight alone, so he drops you. As you hurtle towards the ground, you feel frightened out of your life. You are sure this is over. As you come closer to the ground, you hear a sudden WHOOM! You also feel some pain, but you have noticed you have slowed and are now going forward as well as falling.
-------------------------------------------------------
--------

As you just stand there with a stupid look on your face, you see Ron order the kid back up, and the kid being accidentally dropped. Ron gets really scared and yells at the two cronies, then one of them says,
"Wait, look Ron!"
They all turn and look through the window.
----------------------------------------------------------------
--------

As you freak out, you are trying with all your strength to move, and then all of a sudden, you jerk backward and the book goes flying. Your hand no longer is cold and tingly, but when you look at it, there's a knife in it! You hear someone shout,
"Oh my God, he has a knife!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

As you run to the math wing you hear someone yell,
"Oh my God, he has a knife!"
------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: James was an average person, son of a well off man, didn't have a broken home growing up, and was a hard worker. One day, his dad and mom both died in a car accident when James was 18. He couldn't be adopted, and the parents hadn't fixed their will to include their son, because they thought they wouldn't be dying yet. With no money, James became homeless, using whatever he found first as clothes. It happened to be a pirate costume.
Description: He looks like a normal human, with Pirate clothes on
Ability: Able to summon a demon to help him
HP: 10/10
Headgear: A pirate hat

You are walking down the street, your begging for the day done. The street is deserted, and you are going back to this great place on 18th that you have found. There's almost no rats at all there! You are just thinking about this, when a man lands suddenly in front of you, crouching like a tiger. The only place he could've come was from the thirty story building to your right, but that's not possible, is it? He looks at you, and pulls a small knife, saying "You didn't see anything, understand?"

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

--------

I look to see what I have in my hand.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

"What's with this day?"
"And... What's happening right there?"

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
--------

(LE NEWZ FLAXH!A random 16-year-old kit sprouting dragon wings has been spotten in the state of unkown in the united states of america.The bully was dropping him when his supernatural wings spouted.Also:Other 16-year-old-kid vilolates school rules by bringing a weapon to school!the guards never identified it and some belive he pulled it out of a book!A BOOK!
Well that's all for right now folks.What more strange secrets will we discover??
Man,that must've been a big day for EVERYONE!)
I look twoards my back,wondering what made my fall not kill me.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--------

I run back to the cafeteria to deal with the bigger threat.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Bio: James was an average person, son of a well man, didn't have a broken home growing up, and was a hard worker. One day, his mom and dad both died in a car accident when James was 18. He couldn't be adopted, the parents hadn't fixed their will to include their son, because they thought they wouldn't be dying yet. With no money, James became homeless, using whatever he found first to be clothes. It happened to be a pirate costume.
Description: He looks like a normal human, with Pirate Clothes on
Ability: Able to summon a Demon to help him
Hp: 10/10
Headgear: A Pirate hat

I yelled," I do understand"! Then I kicked him in the guts, and ran off to the police to report him.

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
--------
Armor: Ripped Clothes

You look back and see... wings? Red wings, covered in scales that shine like rubies and garnets in the sun. Your wingspan is about 6 feet on each side. You also see that your clothes are ripped up in the back. You notice that you can feel the wind whistle across your wings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: James was an average person, son of a well man, didn't have a broken home growing up, and was a hard worker. One day, his mom and dad both died in a car accident when James was 18. He couldn't be adopted, the parents hadn't fixed their will to include their son, because they thought they wouldn't be dying yet. With no money, James became homeless, using whatever he found first to be clothes. It happened to be a pirate costume.
Description: He looks like a normal human, with Pirate Clothes on
Ability: Able to summon a Demon to help him
Hp: 10/10
Headgear: A Pirate hat

You kick him in the stomach, and turn to run away. You only go a few feet, however, as he suddenly lands in front of you again. This time he says,
"I'm gonna leave your corpse in an alleyway."
-------------------------------------------------------------
--------

You look down at your hand, and you see you are holding a knife with a curved blade. The blade is about 10'', and the hilt is another 5. You look up and see the hall monitor glaring at you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

(I assume you go to the window this time, but please include an action so I know what you're doing) As you look out the window, you see the kid, flying!
You look back at Ron, and see his attention back on you. You see he is in shock, but you have a feeling that won't last long.
----------------------------------------------------------------
--------

As you run back into the cafeteria, you see the kid with the knife. He looks shocked, and everyone around him is backing away. He looks up suddenly and notices you.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

I report him(Ron) to the teachers ASAP.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

--------

I try and hide the knife inside my book.

Showing 31-45 of 94