ForumsForum GamesChoice (Super-Power RPG)

94 21338
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Hello! Welcome to Choice, a super hero (or villain) rpg where your power is influenced and changed by the choices and paths you take. There might be interactions with other characters, but for the most part, you are on your own! Keep in mind that choosing the good or evil path will change not only your power, but also how people react to you. Your character will not know they have a power until it manifests. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Descriptionwhat your character looks like)
Abilitymost anything accepted, I will ask you to change it if I think it is over-powered)
HP:10/10
XP:0/5
--------
Armor: Clothes
Headgear: None
Footgear: Tennis shoes
Inv.:None

Keep in mind that your power needs to be small to start out. I will change it if you don't keep it small. Also, this is an open world rpg, you can do almost anything, and your power will start small and grow with you!

• 94 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Name: Phil
Bio: Geek with a fondness for books.
Description: Weedy 16 year old with glasses.
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
XP:2/5
--------
Inv.: Fantasy Book

"Hmmm" I pull out my book, turn to a page describing a pint of ale, and try reaching through the pages to remove it.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
XP:2/5
--------
Armor: Torn Clothes
Inv.:None

I sigh in releif...At least i don't look like a monster anymore.
I ponder the best options...I don't know if i should walk back or not.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Isaac Chernyy Medved'
Bio: Isaac grew up in a wealthy family, and is an intelligent student, graduating a year early from his high school.
Description: Tall and clumsy, with dark hair and Russian ancestry.
Ability: Able hear and differentiate different peoples heart-beats.
--------
Inv.: $300

As you near the body of the dead man, you can see that the red child is no child at all! You don't exactly know what it is, but it has two horns and two tiny wings attached to its tiny body. The man continues to stare at you as you examine the body. The body is most definitely dead, and you can see the man has a pirate suit on.

Rather then taking the modern approach (Taking a picture of everything with my phone and running away) I try to coax the man into putting down the plank.
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Namearkiye
Bio:as an eight year old, he was made fun of for... well... he was just made fun of. everyone did it. but no one knew why. at the age of 12, sometimes he was there one second and then he was just........... gone. some thought he was invisible, but that was not the case. no one knew where he went. at age 14, he displayed extreme computer skill, and-somehow- the ability to communicate with computers! also, he found out where he sometimes disappears to. the digital world.
Description:mostly wears a full black and green jumpsuit, with black and green helmet. normal skin, and pure white hair.
Ability: able to comunicate with computers, and teleport into the digital world to either wreck havoc or just play a prank, or to help out heroes.
--------
Armor: Black and green jumpsuit
Headgear: Black and green helmet
Footgear: boots that connect to jumpsuit
Inv:none

Showing 91-94 of 94