ForumsForum GamesChoice (Super-Power RPG)

94 21340
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Hello! Welcome to Choice, a super hero (or villain) rpg where your power is influenced and changed by the choices and paths you take. There might be interactions with other characters, but for the most part, you are on your own! Keep in mind that choosing the good or evil path will change not only your power, but also how people react to you. Your character will not know they have a power until it manifests. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Descriptionwhat your character looks like)
Abilitymost anything accepted, I will ask you to change it if I think it is over-powered)
HP:10/10
XP:0/5
--------
Armor: Clothes
Headgear: None
Footgear: Tennis shoes
Inv.:None

Keep in mind that your power needs to be small to start out. I will change it if you don't keep it small. Also, this is an open world rpg, you can do almost anything, and your power will start small and grow with you!

• 94 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

I immediately Notice ron smshing away phill's (The Intellegent person in my class) books away.Pissed off by his actions,i immediately take one last bite from my burger,stand up,walking RIGHT behind Ron and poking his back.I then say:

"Ron.Do i HAVE to repeat myself?Bullying isn't cool.Try as you might,Your'e only getting other bullies on your side.Deal with it."I then ponder for a second."Why do you even BULLY,anyway?some grudge?A bad memory?
The pure negativity of your heart?Either way,If you DARE hit somebody?
We all know what awaits before you.DETENTION.Think before you act,Ron!"

1.If he attacks,i take the blow and act best like he didn't hit me.

2.If he grabs me,i look at him STRAIGHT in the eyes to intimidate him.

3.I ignore any insults exept the ones to phill.Those are what will make me do the same thing as to if he grabs me

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Bio: Lazy, quiet schoolguy that rarely knows anything.
Description: Light Blue eyes, fat, white-skinned
Ability: Super strength(Statwise, Powerful and takes lots of hits, but slow)
--------

Done.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

@Loop_Stratos,Welcome to our little band of misfit heroes.Lol

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

Ron turns and glares at you, then his eyes get a wild glint.
"You wanna fly, pipsquek?" His two cronies grab your two arms and twist behind you in an iron grip. They begin dragging you towards the stairs(your school has three stories). No matter how much you struggle, you can't break their grip. You think that there is no way they are going to throw you off the roof, but they can definitely throw you out a window.
--------------------------------------------------------
--------

You're in your math class room, serving an in-school detention for not having your homework turned in for the 157th time in a row. Everyone else is having lunch downstairs, and you're forced to work on math. There is no one else in the room but you.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------------------------------------------------------
--------

(The character's lazy definition is not not doing homeworks, but lazy as in not studying unless needed... ._.)
But anyway:
I keep doing the thing(what else can i do)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
--------

(The only reason i'm not biting one of their arms is that ability my charachter
has.)

I think to myselfOh well.I guess i'm going to die while trying to protect someone.At least it's an honoralbe death...)I close my eyes and prepare for the worst,yet oddly feeling like i'm going to come out alive.(I guess my subconsious is hoping for the best.)

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

I wish Tor_Che made me there. I would have reported to the teachers.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

@Loop_Stratos:Well,i'll live anyway becuase of mah wingz powah.(Grammar fail on purpose ;/)Besides,seeing me would just make it worse :/ the guys would beat you up anyway.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Name: Phil
Bio: Geek with a fondness for books.
Description: Weedy 16 year old with glasses.
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

I give a resigned sigh and reach to pick up my books. "A fantasy novel. Nothing you'd be interested in."

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
--------

The bullies take you to the third floor and into the first room they come to. You see it is a math class room. There is someone in the room, a heavy-set student studiously working on math. He looks up when you enter.
"Out, fattie," Ron says, jerking his thumb at the door.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

Your words fall upon deaf ears, as Ron has turned away from you and is glaring at another student. You see his cronies grab the student and begin dragging him away. As they exit, your hand touching the book feels cold and tingly.
------------------------------------------
--------

You continue working on your math, when all of a sudden, the door slams open and four people stride in, two dragging a third by the arms. You know the one in the lead, his name is Ron, and he was your main tormenter. Ron jerks his thumb at the door.
"Out, fattie," he says.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
--------

I mouth to him "Don't do it!" while they aren't looking."They'll do the same thing as they'll do to ME!"

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

--------

I open the book to the page I was on and keep reading.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Bio: As a child and teen, Nivlac was made fun of for his pale skin and weird name. Indifferent to them, Nivlac told himself that he would be something better than them. Fast forward, and Nivlac is a programmer in a prominent company, always coming up with the best ideas, but seriously anti-social. He just knows that other people talk about him all the time.
Description: Black hair, Light skin
Ability:I can turn into a shadow and phase through walls.
--------
Armor: Cloak
Footgear: Black tennis shoes
Inv.: Pen, Wallet

I wonder what it is for a bit but than I move on and investigate the room

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Shadow White
Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian skin. Abiut 5ft 7inch tall.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

I give a confused face.
"???"

Showing 16-30 of 94