ForumsForum GamesChoice (Super-Power RPG)

94 21342
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Hello! Welcome to Choice, a super hero (or villain) rpg where your power is influenced and changed by the choices and paths you take. There might be interactions with other characters, but for the most part, you are on your own! Keep in mind that choosing the good or evil path will change not only your power, but also how people react to you. Your character will not know they have a power until it manifests. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Descriptionwhat your character looks like)
Abilitymost anything accepted, I will ask you to change it if I think it is over-powered)
HP:10/10
XP:0/5
--------
Armor: Clothes
Headgear: None
Footgear: Tennis shoes
Inv.:None

Keep in mind that your power needs to be small to start out. I will change it if you don't keep it small. Also, this is an open world rpg, you can do almost anything, and your power will start small and grow with you!

• 94 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Bio: Smart yet Lazy, quiet schoolguy that rarely knows anything.
Description: Light Blue eyes, fat, white-skinned
Ability: Super strength(Statwise, Powerful and takes lots of hits, but slow)
--------

"What the. Should act nothing happens. This day is about the weirdest day ever..."
I turn around, seeing at the two people that just entered.
"Oh hi. Who are you?"

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Name: Phil
Bio: Geek with a fondness for books.
Description: Weedy 16 year old with glasses.
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
XP:2/5
--------
Inv.: Fantasy Book

"Er, those unconcious people are the bullies from before"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

"What the glasses guy said is true. They punched me but they took the pain, or that's what i think. I am not sure why's that."
"And, check outside. I am not sure what's with that. He got bullied too." I added.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Name: Pan T. Omime
Bio: Pan's parents named him after the Greek nature god Pan. Pan has always been plain looking, with not a lot to distinguish him from other people. He had an ordinary childhood, and joined a large company as a janitor.
Description:tall black hair brown eyes
Ability: able to shapeshift in to any person hes seen
--------
Inv.: none

What do you want with me? i say as following his demand

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

I wake up.
(Assuming my char's asleep.I did say i'd leave btw,or do you mean beforehand?)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Shadow White
Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian skin. Abiut 5ft 7inch tall.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

I put my index finger and thumbs to the the top of my nose and rub it. "Okay let me get this straght, these three idiots hit you but the are the ones in pain, through a kid out a window and he is flying, and this kid (i point at phil) has a knife that disappears into thin air." I laugh out loud just at the idiotic notion of it all. I decide to go look and see if I can see the flying kid.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

"I guess that summarizes it."
I say, "Now i think i should do my normal routine instead of breaking my head thinking this..." As i keep doing the maths.

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

As you all are speaking, the rotund kid goes back to his math, and Ron staggers to his feet. He points at the kid doing his math with his unbroken hand, saying "I'll sue you for this!"
Then he runs out, shoving past you and the hall monitor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

As you three finish your conversation, you go back to your math, ignoring the bullies on the floor. Ron stands up, and points to you with his unbroken hand, saying "I'll sue you for this!"
Then he runs out, shoving past the two kids. You suddenly remember you don't know either of their names.
--------------------------------------------------------
Bio: Pan's parents named him after the Greek nature god Pan. Pan has always been plain looking, with not a lot to distinguish him from other people. He had an ordinary childhood, and joined a large company as a janitor.
--------

The man in the suit doesn't say anything, his face impassive. You walk out the front door, and see the sidewalk extend to the left and right. There's a van in front of you with the door open. You don't know why these men want you, but you can guess it's not to give you blessings.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------
Armor: Torn Clothes

You start awake and look around groggily. You see trees around you, and you are pretty sure you're in a forest around your town. You don't remember exactly what happened, but you're pretty sure your wings suddenly retracted after about an hour.
------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: Shadow is a loner who rarely fights with anyone though he does know Taekwondo and use it when he is defending him selfn he omis a hall monitor at his local high school, (where danwar, Phil and Azorez goes to school.
Ability: Knows how to use almost anything as a weapon, including his fists, however is he can't lift it then he can't use it.
--------

As the conversation finishes, the rotund kid goes back to doing his math, and Ron pull himself up and points his finger at the kid, saying "I'll sue you for this!"
Then he runs out the door, shoving past you. You go to the window, but you can't see any kid flying, just some residential houses.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

--------

In to the van? I ask

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

I keep doing the math until i am asked not to.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--------

Okay so no flying kid, guess the bully is next. "Okay so first off I need you two to come with me, in need you (talking to the big kid) to tell the vice principal what happen (back to the kid with glasses) and I need you to tell me how you going that knife before I decide to take you to the vice principal.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

--------

"The knife which I evidently don't have? I pulled from my book, I think. Or could be a shared hallucination,"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--------

"The shared hallucination highly unlikely because everyone in the lunch room saw that knife, so you some how made the word knife into the real thing and it returned to the book when you put it back in. Question is how."

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name: Michael White
Bio: Michael has had an infatuation with the law for his entire years. At first, it started out with the superhero and police shows. He had, as a child, wanted to join the police force. Eventually however, his newly acquired adolescent's mind began to think about not of the long arm of the law, but the pendulum of justice. Corruption, unethical defense attorneys, and too many officers plagued the police force. Michael didn't think he could do too much about the problems in the station, but he knew that he could turn things around in the courtroom if he tried. So, when he graduated from highschool, he went straight to law school.
Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, 5' 11", lithe build.
Ability: The ability to psionically alter other people's minor brain functions. Specifically memory, empathy, and mind barriers, allowing him to plant certain thoughts and feelings in those who's minds have been infiltrated. Or rather mind, he can only do this to one person at a time.
--------

Now where was this? I would've have joined earlier if I had known of it.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

--------

"Well what do i tell them? You know what i know. Anyway i am going with you anyways."
(Is there a CCTV or something in class?)

Showing 76-90 of 94