ForumsSupport ForumThe mod test

90 16784
alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

hm. What if mods were picked throw lke a simulation of having to stop spammers. woould that be a better way thanthe traditional hand-picking mods? just wondering.

• 90 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

But Asherlee hates back seat moderators ROFL'S

Don't we all!

Does that mean that you like take your wheel and mod lotto and put the people down who said this is spam or something like that so every time the person said this is spam it's just like your buying a mod lotto ticket!!! so that the other 80,000 or something like that people who have like 2 points cause they quit never get nominated by random pick!!!

No no, we don't even do that. We take all of the active users, whether they flag, report, or not.
xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Right, Carlie was kidding, right. NoNameC68, we're all joking around, if you haven't noticed. Whoever thought Carlie was saying the truth put your hand up...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I guess I will break the news... You do know Carlie was kidding right?

You just say that because you haven't SEEN the Wheel of Moderation. It looks very spiffy ;-)
Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

It looks very spiffy ;-)

Yeah it does!

carlie's the best of all the mods or what ever she is.

She's an admin, in charge of the coordination of the meetings: she buys the plane tickets and all the food and drinks for the meeting, and she prepares the Wheel of Moderation each time, as we need to change the names
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I know you all are, but I swear some of you sound like your getting all worked up.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

*puts his hand up*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

She's an admin, in charge of the coordination of the meetings: she buys the plane tickets and all the food and drinks for the meeting, and she prepares the Wheel of Moderation each time, as we need to change the names

We always have to have churros and popcorn! Yummy! ^_^
xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Good! *goes to put pickles in the popcorn*

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

*looks around and sees that calm has a hand up so he also slowly puts his hand up, and fells a little embarrassed about it*

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm back, and I put the pickles in the po...I mean, I think you should go try some of that pickled po...I mean popcorn!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

And we can't forget the Dr. Pepper and Horchata!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I'll go put the pick...I mean, I should go test them out, shouldn't I? *wipes evil grin off of face*

alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

this is a theard gone wrong*puts evil grin back on*

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Doe mod have to be online at least like 2-4 or more each week??? If yes, Count me out i do not want to be a mod

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I think people are just supposed to show the mods that they can become one or not.

Showing 46-60 of 90