ForumsSupport ForumThe mod test

90 16782
alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

hm. What if mods were picked throw lke a simulation of having to stop spammers. woould that be a better way thanthe traditional hand-picking mods? just wondering.

• 90 Replies
xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

@EL_Dyablo_66 To become a mod, you must first prove to AG that you are helpful member, knows how to deal with spam, is friendly, etc.

Sincerely,

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimaru.png

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I'm telling you, its all about the Wheel of Moderation (see page 2 for further explanation).

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I have 1 word that could save lots of money when using the Wheel of Moderation:

Skype.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

No no no... that isn't as fun!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Hey, instead of flying to a warehouse somewhere on the other side of the Earth, why don't you just rent one next door? *points*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Because then you'd know where the warehouse is.

We're thinking of expanding our advertising, so we can increase the budget. Because time is money too, we thought we'd save each other the time wasted by flying down (though churros and horchata is nice in a sickeningly-sweet way...I like to wash it down with a few margaritas)...by hiring a mercenary team to steal Dr. Evil's whirly time machine thingy.

That way we could make stupid poses, spin around, and enter the Wheel of Moderation in style!!! Awesome, no?

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Yeah, but that was to remain secret, Strop...
Now he'll be on his guard...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

So that is what that bum shelter is on the other side of the world is for!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

It's for the Wheel of Moderation!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Ok im visiting that hobo shelter for vacation. How much is the flight?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

10k, payed directly to the Moderator Fund. We then send a penguin to come get you in 8-10 business days.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

That does not include holidays.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Ok, can i eat the penguin?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Or sorry Calm, I guess I got overexcited...that black and white swirly thingy always gets me...

...DM, that's paid xD

And no, you cannot eat the penguin, they are endangered. And we're creating gainful employment opportunities for penguins. You should respect that!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Penguins are already taking jobs from hard working Moroccans. With their cheap labor and their cute little tuxes they make excellent waiters and limo drivers, but they're destroying the city sidewalks by pooping everywhere.
Better would be me with a tranquilizer gun and all of our little applicants running for their lives. I have several freshly dug pits in the ground for the losers, but I'm still working on getting the lighting right.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Showing 61-75 of 90