ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665079
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Now that I have respawned, my hands are back. Now to have a nice drink... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*Drinks heavily from green slime* ohboym, thatstuff is eallystrong... idon'tfeelsogo-*vomits* thatdidnot helpvery much... (i using myspacebar bug to my advantage for drunkiness) isthatreal? *hic*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*drinks some of the wine*
no... I can't *hic* let them in da-danger *hic*
Chr-Chryos... where *hic* are you? *hic*
*gets dizzy*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

*Drinks a vodka barrel* Ethanol (regular, drinkable alcohol, C2H6O), with atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) = C3H6O2 (pyruvate, half of a glucose molecule, basic sugar) C3H6O2 + (2) O2 = (3) CO2 + (6) H + ENERGY. Therefore, alcohol + Tyranid ability for consumption and application of substances = energy . Aaaaanyway... What do we do with this stuff?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't *hic* know *hic* what d- did you say *hic* after E- *hic* Ethanol?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Doesn't matter. You seem to be too drunk to think straight.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I remember *hic* I had to do something important now *hic* I've talked with *hic* Chryos about it, but I don't remember what *hic* I had to do, and he *hic* hit his head and is lik- *hic* likely to forget it *hic*

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

[shamelesscopypasting]Hell-O[/shamelesscopypasting] hm i might have found a quite, um, red and yellow and black and hearty way to get ap and etg sober again

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*comes crashing down from the roof wrestling a large plant*

Someone help me kill this plant so as to stop the spread of vines?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*hacks through vine-entangled doorway with two large knorks*
What? Where'd all these people come from?
*dodges flying chair*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Chairs can fly?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*hatrack pounces on Swarm*

Health Inspector: Let's see, no protection against poltergeists, minor tyrannid infestation, substandard ventilation, furred animals on staff and not wearing hairnets-

*burst of flame erupts from back room, scattering shrapnel everywhere*

Health Inspector: ... Improper storage of high explosives, *turns page over to write on the back* unidentifiable green substance being consumed with apparently toxic effects, failure to abate an overgrown chimney ...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oi! That's all well and good, but how did this whole thing start?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I served that weird drink to two patrons, and I think it turned them invisible *dodges thrown bottle* and also destructive. The rest of it somehow escaped from the keg and mixed with some other drinks while I was trying to catch them. One of the rats froze it with a few ice blasts, but it must have defrosted when I was out getting the focus set up.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But are the thorny vines a result of the drink escaping or something else? and where did the mutant Hydra rats come from?

*is annoyed by the constant scribbling sound*

*to the official* STOP DOING THAT!!!

Showing 2251-2265 of 3488