ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666799
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

We need a strategy! we all have to combine our defense skills when the dragon will attack, and we all have to attack together! *cleans some blood from the body*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*pops out of nowhere* Hello! i have returned from the horrid land of real life! Oh! dragon! dragon hearts are very useful! *proceeds to cut out the dragons heart* there we go! Oh! liver! (etc.)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

That didn't work, the dragon's psychic attack hit you and created illusions! everyone prepare to attack! PREPARE!... READY!!... *tries to attack with shadow sword*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*coughs and rubs head*

That never works. Fishpops just makes them angrier.
Yeah, well I haven't detonated them yet. That's what this triggerfish is for, you see.
*pushes fin on back of fish*
*swallowed fishpops flash-freeze the dragon's throats*
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*summons a wall of swords behind me*

Take aim! And fire!

*sends swords flying at dragon*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*tries to poison the dragon*

well... be careful! he's going to attack now! EVERYONE, USE YOUR DEFENSE SKILLS! D:

*summons Shadow Shield*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Now to encase it in a demoralizing barrier.
*projects a cone of apathy and condescension toward the dragon*

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

*A shaggy disheveled bushy bearded hermit enters the tavern*

*An aura of noxious chemicals and smells encompass the area around him*

Seeing a dragon he pulls out a puffy looking white mushroom from his bag and tosses it at the beast it lands on one of the legs of the dragon and quickly grows in size

Endothermic Marsh Shroom: Will absorb heat from hot sources and expand in size relative to the source, it also secretes a glue like substance and is quite supple, similar to a marshmallow. Its non toxic and edible but best served chilled for putting high heat to it will cause problems.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*dragon starts creating explosions everywhere*

Too unpredictable. My swords have been blown to smithereens!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*explosions destroy Shadow Shield too*
We can't lose! we have to stay strong!... stay... STRONG!...

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

this is the exact reason i keep my pinpoint accuracy orbital P.I.E. Laser Cannon, Codenamed the Doom Cell, in the wings. *four lasers appear around the ground around the dragon, and start circling towards it* T-Minus 30 seconds till Plasma Ionization Energy Laser is targeted and ready.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

30 seconds? I doubt the dragon is just gonna sit patiently to let us target it. We have to distract it.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*dragon summons a barrier around itself*

I'm pretty sure this dragon can hear your plans. So your laser is effectively useless now.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*tries to freeze the barrier arround the dragon so he won't escape*

I hope this works! D:

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

aaaaaaaand... boom. *A ear-drum shatteringly loud noise comes down from the heavens, and a massive yellow laser smashes through everything in it's way, effectively decimating the dragon and it's barrier and burying it about a mile underground.*
well then... that escalated quickly. oh look! the dungeon treasure room! go nuts.

Showing 1726-1740 of 3488