ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665843
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*wakes up near a village in a desert*

where am I? *runs to the village, they seem to be rioting a lot...*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You may have been robbed again Chryos. That laser didn't do much but it at least crippled the Hydra combined with the last attack. However there is still the problem of the Dark minion's faint attacks which seem to have you as their target

*dark minion continues attacking Chryos while the Hydra desperately attempts to recover*

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Wields out the Divine sword and Slashes the Dark head to pieces* Now the Hydra can't summon anymore Minion's which will make it easier to deal with

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Seriously?! This is why I hate the black market sometimes.

*burns off the head wound that shafeat caused*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*fires missile*
*Misses*
hellfire. i forgot the 25% percent chance to hit thing.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'm close to the village!

*hits something*

wait... what? this village is not real! it's just a village painted in a giant stone! and the sounds... THERE'S A RADIO HERE WITH THE SOUNDS RECORDED!

Voice from the radio: alright, let's stop this, he already figured out the village was fake

*reality gets "obliterated" just like when glass breaks*

*enters in another nightmare*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alright. Enough messing around. Meteor!

*a meteor suddenly appears in the sky and hits several kilometres away from the hydra*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*wakes up from the nightmare*

oh... where am I? this is a... hallway? this place is dark and cold... it seems to be haunted...

*starts walking, hearing scary sounds, feeling presence of someone else, and that thing when you feel like if you're being... watched...*

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Goes close to the meteor to see what it is* OMG! The meteor turns out to be a Spaceship bringing in 20 more Hydra, it appears to be from the planet where the Hydra's live!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*wakes up somewhere in the vicinity of the crater* Ow, stupid tornado.. *sees the Hydra spaceship* Aw, seriously?? Well, I guess it is time to reveal my secret project...

*opens space-time portal to lab and a dozen large raptors with glowing eyes step out*

Behold, my cyborg-demon-Dakotaraptors! They are of course the offspring of the raptors I bred from the eggs I got when Chryos 'bought' his eggs; the cyborg parts are replicas of the components I salvaged from the huge robot we once fought, and gives them the ability, like the robot, to develop a resistance to any kind of element with which they are attacked; and the demon part is from the little bit of essence I once took from Doom. Not that that bit of essence was helpful at all, I couldn't find out anything about the Warp It does give them nice glowing eyes and a kind of short-distance 'blink' ability, though, so there's that. And.. oh, just a moment... *makes some adjustments* there, incandescent claws and teeth! That should take care of the cauterizing. Now, attack, my lovely beasties! *cackle*

*the raptors run at the Hydras pouring out of the spaceship and start tearing them apart*

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Looks above and sees more "Meteor looking spaceships" arrive" More Hydra's are coming! *Get's the Laser of Wisdom and starts firing at the Hydra's Necks*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Seriously? This never ends well does it?

*takes out an enormous BFG and starts firing at the space ships*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

alright then. *Takes out Hellfyre projector* lets see how they like this! *Fires orbs of pure flame at the spaceships. the orbs explode on impact destroying the spaceships one by one, and cremating anything within.*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Nice job, but we still have the little Hydra problem in the Tavern wouldn't you know it And of course, what is etg doing? Every single head attacked him, how isn't he...annihilated or something xD ?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

My raptors just finished dealing with those other lesser Hydras. Their resistance abilities and cauterizing claws should make it easy for them to deal with the big one in the tavern as well.

*whistles sharply* Oi! Over there, get that one! *the raptors raise their heads, let out a scream and head towards the tavern*

It'll take them a minute to go from the crater to the tavern. Maybe use that time to make a bigger door opening? They are quite a bit larger than the raptors from Jurassic World

Showing 1801-1815 of 3488