ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665858
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Appears from the warp*

Alright let's do this.

*Sends the daemons back through the portal and closes it with a flick of the fingers*

Neat trick huh?

*Runs up to the toxic head and cuts of the head with a mix of Sword and fire claw attacks*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Looking good! Now that I got more raptors free (thanks Doom), I'll be able to deal with the remaining heads as soon as I can get a turn. And if it is still necessary *glances at Fish and Chryos dealing with the earth head*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Lightning head fires a bolt at me*
*Fire Head fires a fireball at fish*
*Eath head causes a tremor to make Fish and chryos lose their balance*
*Dark Head calls down a shadow storm all over the Tavern*
*Air Head casts a tornado to lift all the raptors and send them flying out the Tavern*
*Dark minion engages HahiHa, striking from the shadows*

Oh well, looks like this thing has a crush on us *Dissappears in the warp to dodge the attacks, appearing back behind it* We need to finish this.

You see @HahiHa you are not the only one who has been working on a complex project. *Summons a dark human warrior* This is the Avatar of the Dark God. With a gauntlet made by the robots' adaptive armor in his right hand, he can block almost everything. But of course, how do I power the armor? heheh that would be the black gem I got a while ago if you recall. It provides the dark essence and the incredible power needed to create such a powerful avatar. *the Avatar unsheathes a katana with his right hand, holding the scabbard with the left*

The daemonic part of him allows him to blink short distances, while the black gem and my personal combat prowess have made him exceedingly competent in swordfighting. Mixing demonic with dark essence yields some interesting results. like an excellent combination of speed and strength *The avatar sheathes back the katana and pulls out a rapier with the left hand* And of course, some magical abilities *The avatar fires a dark red bolt from his right hand, obliterating the Dark minion*

Looks like we will need to wrap this up. Attaaaack! XD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*inserts a fire crystal into the cleaver causing the blade to be cloaked in fire*

I'm not big on massive projects like you guys. However, I'll go toss in my creation once I've chopped off this head.

*raises cleaver up into the air before bringing it down onto the Earth head*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Nice avatar/golem/thing! And I knew that black gem was not a con, despite what you said... can't complain now, though

*the tornado sends three raptors out of the tavern, disabling them for a round*
*the remaining raptors are temporarily immobilized by the shadow storm*
*all raptors gain resistance to air and shadow attacks*

Good thing the shadow minion is obliterated. Hey, you, come here... *heals the wounded raptor* Now go!

*the raptor, being already resistant to darkness attacks from before, pounces on and shreds the dark head*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i love the fact that the heads only ever attacked me once, and whaddaya know, i can respawn! *creates a Arcfold Portal, and from the portal takes a pulse rifle* toodles airhead! *opens fire upon the Air Head, punching a array of holes through it*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

And now for the finale, I bring you the Alpha Omega Walker (tentative name).

*a mechanical cube drops out of the sky before unfolding into a large mecha*

Powered by the cores and utilising all the weapons from the robots, it can freely switch modes and weaponry to adapt to different situations. Although it requires a pilot, my velociraptors are all trained to be able to operate it in the unlikely event that I'm busy. There are several more features which I'd love to mention but I don't have time to talk about it. Now, Change to Fire Beserker Mode to strike the lightning head!

*mecha summons a flaming battleaxe in its hands and chops the lightning head off*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Remaining Hydra heads panic and desperately try to flee in all directions, making the Hydra lose balance*

Well, looks like they forgot they shared a body. *Avatar blinks to the next to the Demonic head, chopping it off with the katana, then the fire head and the dark head and the remaining heads in a single combo while I launch fireballs every time to make sure they don't grow back*

Now that's done. We still have the 2 ton Hydra body to move out of the tavern...Chryos, your mech seems large enough to move the thing out of the way, though I will keep the chopped heads and take a tissue sample...I'd love to know how this thing got those amazing regenerating abilities *The avatar cuts a piece of flesh from the Hydra and hands it to me*

Thanks! Now, time to clean up we'll see you later *disappears in the warp along with the Avatar*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

And one Dire Hydra down, one! Good work!
Let me also take some tissue sample *takes samples from spinal chord and bone marrow* There, plenty of material for cell cultures *stores them in space-time pocket*

Just one last thing.. *whistles*
*raptors scream and run out to help shafaet deal with the remaining lesser Hydras out there*

Now, who is in for a drink? I'll pay this round! *gulps down a tankard of mead*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

No thanks... i prefer this stuff. *Pulls out a jug of... what seems to be a flask of liquidized green goop*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

wow, may I have the "rests" of the Dark Head, please?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*a rat shows up with a little welder's mask and torch and begins cutting up the hydra's body, stopping occasionally to examine a chart which shows where the various cuts of hydra meat are*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*also retrieves samples from the hydra's body and heads*

This would make for a nice new project. I just need more samples from other monsters.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Nice to see all of you following my example but can we please move the thing out of the way? It is blocking the whole Tavern...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*hands over a heavy object wrapped in rags to ap* Here's what's left of the dark head after the raptor attack. I don't think you'll get much out of it though.

Doom, any chance you'll make a trophy for the tavern out of one of the cleanly chopped off heads?

Showing 1831-1845 of 3488