ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666917
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*is hit and staggers back*

Alright. I'm falling back. Not.

*tosses plasma scimitar at nicho before slipping into a portal*

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@HahiHa You dare challenge me?!

FEEL MY GODLIKE LEGENDARY WRATH!

[roll 20d20 LEGENDARY STRIKE]

edit: walks away in shame because he forgot about the fact that you shouldn't insert a space in the title.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Lol, Legendary Fail!

As for a game, I would gladly participate in something like that, but one needs a timeframe. Once an enemy attacks you, you get 24 hours to counter the blow. Otherwise, you lose. If you think it out sufficiently (offering to help here on that, if you need me ) You can add a lot of things, from elements, to different types of attacks and dodges

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Yup, perhaps we can work on it together @Doombreed Though my hands are tied with the current game I'm working on. Trying to make some simple rules to avoid a spam fest

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Whoever actually creates it already has some participants ready

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Ima comin if it happens!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@HahiHa looks like you've got their attention

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

YAY! I think I'm in too

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Soooo... Are you done discussing? Yes? Good.

*points at another tavern*

Apparently, all our fights from earlier has dragged in a tavern from an alternate universe. And some spying has revealed that our counterparts occupy that tavern.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Are you done

lol, you reminded me of a video XD

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Apparently, all our fights from earlier has dragged in a tavern from an alternate universe. And some spying has revealed that our counterparts occupy that tavern.

Any intel on our counterparts? I mean, are they exact copies, alternative versions, do they have nightmarish powers or are they friendly, I don't know? Any information might help determining the course of action in this situation.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I agree, we must first work to indentify the possible threats. If there is a crisis on our hands, we may need to summon our creations to resolve it.

Assuming of course, you know, that they don't do the same... O_O

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

KILL THEM ALL NOW!!!! My counterpart may not be as lenient regarding planetary destruction.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Now hold on! I will not tolerate you assaulting my alternative self unless we establish it is dangerous! But we should definitely keep a guard up, just in case.

Hmm. I wonder if my other self also has a lab in a space-time bubble. We could make a trans-dimensional portal between both and unite our research... *chuckle* mumble mumble world domination *starts day-dreaming and randomly grinning*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I am afraid that is not the case. Knowing how paranoid you can get with your secrets, it is safe to assume your other self behaves the same way. I doubt he will be cooperative, when he discovers us here watching...

Showing 1951-1965 of 3488